"I know! I'll turn him into a duck!..." Or, I could just start my Dec 2010 PTR.

Lucy is soooo beautiful! :lovestruc Congratulations again! And thank you for posting pics! I know you and your DW have been very busy lately!

I love all of your Disney stuff! One of these days when I have a baby I want to make a Winnie the Pooh nursery!

OMG!!! She is absolutely adorable!!! Enjoy her... They grow up so quick!

Thank you! It seems like she gets cuter every day! :) She is already growing so fast so it's not hard to believe that she'll be all grown up before we know it. We're trying to enjoy every bit while we can.

We've gotten mostly positive comments from guests to our house when they see all the Disney stuff, though a few don't quite get it. That just lets us know who thinks like us and who doesn't. :)

Well, our 180-day mark was a little over a week ago. After I post this update on our ADR's, I think I'm caught up on writing updates. :) Here we go!

Sunday, 19 December: T-Rex at Downtown Disney- 7:00PM
This will be our first time at T-Rex. Actually, all of our ADR's are first times. The plan is dinner at T-Rex followed by walking around DTD, including a stop at Ghirardelli for ice cream!

Wednesday, 22 December: Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian- 5:45PM
DW and I will be doing this one alone to celebrate our two-year anniversary. I haven't told her yet, but I know she suspects, and as soon as I tell her I need to buy a new suit jacket she'll know. Our actual anniversary is 11 October, but we can't go to Disney and not celebrate it.

Friday, 24 December: Teppan Edo at Epcot- 5:50PM
This is a back-up ADR. We still want to book a CP dining package at Le Cellier, but if we can't get the package I think I'd rather eat at Teppan Edo and save Le Cellier for another trip when it's just DW, DD and me.

Saturday, 25 December: Ohana at the Polynesian- 7:00PM
After much deliberation and mind-changing, we ended up booking our first idea for Christmas dinner. It seemed to be the best fit. I am mildly concerned about the bad reviews I've read on the DIS, but I've read at least many good reviews. We'll just have to see!

Sunday, 26 December: Ohana at the Polynesian- 10:30AM
DW's family will be hitting the road early to head home. DW, DD, and I are planning to go to MK and get a last Disney fix at a few attractions and then end with a character breakfast. It will be a first for DW and DD (of course! :)) and I haven't been to one since I was a kid.

And that's it! Like I think I said before, I have more ADR's each trip so next trip we'll probably have a TS a day and DDP.

Your ADRs look great! :thumbsup2 I think you will really enjoy T-Rex! We've only been there once but we loved it! The theming and decor is really cool, but it impressed me because the food could definitely stand alone there. We can't wait to go back!

That is so sweet that you are taking your DW to Victoria and Albert's! I have never done a signature dining experience at WDW but I would love to someday. I can't wait to read about it in your TR!

We were originally going to do Teppan Edo at Epcot but we changed to Le Cellier! I hope that you can get your CP package!

You and I will just have to keep our fingers crossed for Ohana! I'm sure it will be delicious! And the character breakfast should be a blast. I love Lilo and Stitch! :goodvibes

Your ADRs look great! :thumbsup2 I think you will really enjoy T-Rex! We've only been there once but we loved it! The theming and decor is really cool, but it impressed me because the food could definitely stand alone there. We can't wait to go back!

That is so sweet that you are taking your DW to Victoria and Albert's! I have never done a signature dining experience at WDW but I would love to someday. I can't wait to read about it in your TR!

We were originally going to do Teppan Edo at Epcot but we changed to Le Cellier! I hope that you can get your CP package!

You and I will just have to keep our fingers crossed for Ohana! I'm sure it will be delicious! And the character breakfast should be a blast. I love Lilo and Stitch! :goodvibes

I think Stitch is probably one of my favorite characters! Each time I've met him in the parks he always ends up doing something crazy too, which makes it a lot of fun. :)

This will be our second signature dining experience. We did Narcoossee's on our honeymoon and they did so much to make it special. Our menus had our names and honeymoon congratulations on them and the food was really good. Victoria & Albert's will definitely be a highlight of our trip and I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and good notes!

There's not a whole lot new to report on the planning front yet. We're still trying to figure out how we're going to get to Disney and other little things. While that's getting decided, I do have a small bit of magic to share about. While sorting through the mail on Saturday, I found a card from Disney Visa that included a code for two free tickets to see Toy Story 3! :yay: So, DW, Lucy and I went and saw that again yesterday. It was just as good the second time around and I got teary-eyed during the same parts. Lucy has been to the movie theater twice now and both times it was for Toy Story 3. :)

Joining!! COngRatUlatIonS on baby Lucy! :goodvibes We just had a baby this summer also, loving every minute of it!! Can't wait to hear more about the planning. We will be going down around Christmas time also.

Kammie :wizard:

Yay! Free tickets to Toy Story 3! That's a really good deal, because those 3-D tickets cost a fortune! I love that movie so much! :lovestruc I bawled like a baby pretty much the entire time.

It's time for the free dining dance!!

:cool1::yay::yay::yay::cool1:

I called and added free dining to our reservations today! I was hoping that our check-in date would be included if they extended free dining, but given what it was last year I wasn't expecting it. Now, I've saved money that will still probably be spent at Disney!

That minute or so (seems like way longer) when the CM is checking the computer for availability and making sure the reservation change will work is very tense, though. All you hear is occasional muttering and keyboard clicks. :):confused3:)

Joining!! COngRatUlatIonS on baby Lucy! :goodvibes We just had a baby this summer also, loving every minute of it!! Can't wait to hear more about the planning. We will be going down around Christmas time also.

Kammie :wizard:

Welcome and thank you! :) Congrats to you too! I have a busy week but I plan on checking out your PTR when I get a chance.

Yay! Free tickets to Toy Story 3! That's a really good deal, because those 3-D tickets cost a fortune! I love that movie so much! :lovestruc I bawled like a baby pretty much the entire time.

Yeah, DW cried and I got very teary-eyed both times. It's definitely my favorite Toy Story movie.

YAY for free dining!!! I have no idea how I missed that post last week!!! It's such a great feeling when you can save money!!! :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Yay! Congrats on the free dining! :thumbsup2

YAY for free dining!!! I have no idea how I missed that post last week!!! It's such a great feeling when you can save money!!! :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Thanks! :) It was a really nice bonus to get free dining.

Subbing.

Congrats on Lucy, and congrats on the Free Dining.

Thanks! :) Lucy is wonderful. She's growing so stinkin' fast too! It's hard to believe she's almost two months old!

We took advantage of the sale DisneyStore.com was having a few weeks back and bought Lucy a bunch of Disney clothes. None of it fits her now but we're hoping she'll be able to wear them for our Disney trip.

DisneyClothes003.jpg

"L is for Lovable" and "P is for Princess"

DisneyClothes002.jpg

Pooh footie pajamas and "H is for Hunny"

DisneyClothes001.jpg

We got a 6 month and a 12 month of the Jayhawk onesie because we wanted her to have one for our Disney trip and one through the end of basketball season. I just realized today, though, that they're almost the same size, or it at least looks that way. Weird.

DisneyClothes001.jpg

We got a 6 month and a 12 month of the Jayhawk onesie because we wanted her to have one for our Disney trip and one through the end of basketball season. I just realized today, though, that they're almost the same size, or it at least looks that way. Weird.

It looks that way, but it is amazing how long it takes them to grow that little bit. Of course, it won't be long and she will be 8. Sheesh, it seems like only yesterday my oldest was a newborn.

It looks that way, but it is amazing how long it takes them to grow that little bit. Of course, it won't be long and she will be 8. Sheesh, it seems like only yesterday my oldest was a newborn.

I was hoping it might be that way (the slow part). :) I try not to think about how fast she's going to grow up, but I find myself thinking about it a lot. :confused3

We booked our airfare today. Prices were just not going down and we decided we had waited long enough. However, for the two of us, tickets were about $300 cheaper if our return flight was on Monday the 27th instead of Sunday the 26th. I'm thinking this was because Sunday is the day after Christmas. After thinking about it, we had a revelation. An extra night at a value resort would cost less than the price difference in tickets! That's right. We are staying at Pop on the 26th and flying back on the 27th! :yay: We get an extra night at Disney and still save around $100!

We were already getting 8-day park hoppers with our original package just in case we wanted since we were going to spend a half day in the parks on the 27th. Now, we get a whole day. Also, our dining plan credits will be good to the end of that Sunday as well and we knew we would have some left over. We have added a dinner ADR for Sanaa, which I really wanted to go to but hadn't been able to fit in to our plans! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter