I Know, I Know,

psumomluvswdw

Me & G are Disney Fanatics!!
It's silly but my mom and I forgot to buy disney pens when we were down there last month and now we're bummed! :sad1: We always write with our disney pens and now we're are both running out and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can possibly order some! I looked at disneystore.com and NOTHING!!! Could someone PLEASE HELP us out! We would really appreciate it!! THANKS!!! :wave:

what kind of Disney pens? Are you talking about the fat stocky ones for autographs?

If you have a Deal$ anywhere near you, you could look there. They usually have Disney pens for $1 each. If you don't have one nearby, I could go take a look at our local Deal$ and get some for you.

I think this is the number for WDW Merchandise - you should be able to order anything you forgot while you were there. I used it once to order something I'd forgotten to get from Downtown Disney.

407 - 363 - 6200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter