• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know I can't make this happen

I can understand where OP is coming from. Our first cruise I went to the hotdog place by the pool. After I got the hotdog I asked how much I owed and was told it was included. I saw chips hanging on a rack and asked about those and was told, "Those, too." I was in my glory.:cool1: FREE potato chips the whole cruise (well not actually free, but included) I am a chipaholic. It still seemed stange to just walk up to the venues and not pay anything. Cove Cafe was another thing I didn't understand. I went in there, but didn't want to pay the price for special coffees so I walked out. Wasn't till our second cruise that I found out you don't have to buy coffee or drinks to get the snacks, although the way the CM acted :confused3 when I did this you would have thought otherwise since they are in a case & they have to serve it to you. Of coures I got over how he acted & went back for more.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter