I know... Another Fast Pass Question

scampiekat

Earning My Ears
:)

Our 30 day mark is right around the corner. My party is 2 adults who would go on every ride. 1 boy who is tall enough for everything. And, 1 girl who is shorter and not daring, at all.

Lets say, three of us would fast pass Space Mountain, Tower of Terror and Everest (I understand, those are at different parks). But my youngest will not go on those rides. Can she just have her own fast passes? But how does she use her fast passes without an adult. (I can't let her be alone on the line or on the ride.) How does this work??

:)

Our 30 day mark is right around the corner. My party is 2 adults who would go on every ride. 1 boy who is tall enough for everything. And, 1 girl who is shorter and not daring, at all.

Lets say, three of us would fast pass Space Mountain, Tower of Terror and Everest (I understand, those are at different parks). But my youngest will not go on those rides. Can she just have her own fast passes? But how does she use her fast passes without an adult. (I can't let her be alone on the line or on the ride.) How does this work??

Everyone entering the FP line must have a FP. Therefore, if you want her to have a FP for something different than everyone else, an adult would also need a FP for that ride to be able to ride with her. Depending on how tall she is and how the rider switch is working when you get there (they were at one point requiring that you have a FP too if the rest of your party was using the FP line in order to get the rider switch), you might be able to have an adult do a FP with her and use the rider switch for the bigger attraction. If she is tall enough for the bigger ride (some have restrictions as low as 38 or 40 inches) and just doesn't want to ride it, they may have you do an internal rider swap instead of giving the rider swap pass, in which case she would also have to have the FP to wait through the line with you (even if she isn't going to ride).

Baby swap will be your best friend, and is ideal for your exact situation.
As the PP said, an adult won't be allowed in FP line with your daughter unless they also have a FP. But you can use babyswap so that your daughter's FPs aren't useless.

To use babyswap, all 4 of you approach the entrance of a line (FP if the first riders are using it, standby if not), show them your too-small daughter, and ask for a babyswap pass. They'll give you a card that's good for up to 3 people to return at any time and ride the ride via FP+ line. In previous trips, the pass has been good all day, but when we were there in October, it was actually good until the end of the month, so we could even use it on different days. Very helpful

As an example:
Dad and son get FP+ for a big kid ride
Mom and daughter get FP+ for little kid ride.
All four go to big kid ride and ask for baby swap pass
Dad and son ride big kid ride using their FP+
While that's happening, mom and daughter ride little kid ride using FP+
Later on, whenever it works into your schedule, Mom and son ride big kid ride using babyswap pass while dad and daughter ride something standby, get ice cream, go to a playground, etc.

The benefit is your son gets to ride a big kid ride twice and each parent gets to ride once. The down side is that dad and son never get to ride whatever you chose for daughter (at least not via FP).

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter