I keep changing my mind about my ADRs! Help!

Princess_taffy05

Mouseketeer
I haven't been to Disney in 5 years. I used to go every year from 1994-2004 and then was back again in 2007 and 2008 (plus one trip to DL). I am SOOOO excited to go back and my guy has not been since he was 11 years old, so I want it to be perfect (how can it not be though in Disney?). I also need to remember that I can't fit everything into 6 days and that we WILL be back again in Oct 2013!

We have the DDP and plan on spending a few meals oop. We wanted our sit down meals to be dinners. We have a good idea about our QS meals. Here is what we have reserved for TS:

Cape May Cafe (breakfast- I wanted Chef Mickey's, but it was all booked. Also want members of the fab five for character meal)
San Angel Inn (dinner) Mexican is a favorite
Kouzzina (dinner) Looked awesome
Spirit of Aloha (was a favorite as a kid and reminds me of family trips past)
Boma (dinner) Everyone raves about it
Fulton's Crab House (dinner) LOVE seafood and it always looked like such an "adult" place when I was a kid...
Narcoosee's (dinner) a recommendation from friends

Any thoughts, comments, opinions would be great! Should I add anything? I really want to stop changing things around and just be content with my choices, but it is so hard. Probably because I am so excited! Thanks in advance!

If you like Mexican a lot I would suggest switching to La Hacienda De San Angel. I feel like its above and beyond better than San Angel Inn (DH and I ate there once and we'll never return). JMO though, check out the menu to see if it interests you!

We love Cape May's breakfast and WAY prefer it over Chef Mickey's. We think the food is better and while its a fun and lively character meal, its not the hyped up atmsphere of Chef Mickey's. I also do not care for birds flying around my restaurants!

We also love San Angel Inn. Its always been something we enjoyed, but awhile back when they revamped the menu and stopped serving the tostito's it got so much better on the food front. It really reminds us of the Blue Bayou in Disneyland, the atmsophere of being on the river/beside a ride cannot be beat.

Boma is a big favorite of ours, we have always enjoyed it very much for the food which is something we can't get at home.

Your other choices sound great! I always say pick the place(s) that appeal to you most, your own opinion is all that matters in the end, and you can't form an opinion until you try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter