I just won Universal Orlando tickets from Coke Rewards!

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I just won Universal Orlando tickets from Coke Rewards! :yay:

I just received an e-mail that I won 2 1day passes to Universal Orlando. Unfortunately we moved our Jan 2014 Florida trip to Jan 2015. The tickets expire Dec. 2014.

I see in the rules that they can't be sold but wondering if I can just give them to someone? My sister and her DH will be heading to FL next month and they might be able to use them.

Congrats!.. Good to hear someone actually wins. If she can't...I can. lol:wave2:
I have codes

Thanks for the heads up! I just checked my email and I won too!!! Too bad I already bought my tickets for our December trip and we're not planning to go next year.

I have a dumb question though. How do you claim the prize. The email said to follow the instructions below but there is no instructions or link, only an email address if I have questions. LOL Maybe I'm missing something!

Thanks for the heads up! I just checked my email and I won too!!! Too bad I already bought my tickets for our December trip and we're not planning to go next year.

I have a dumb question though. How do you claim the prize. The email said to follow the instructions below but there is no instructions or link, only an email address if I have questions. LOL Maybe I'm missing something!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I couldn't find anything in the rules on where to put the redemption code. I sent an email to the customer service link and hopefully they'll get back to me soon. I'll post once I hear.

I won too. Just last night I moved our February cruise to 2015.

Hopefully my father will be able to use them to take my DS 21.

It seems like all of us just postponed our trips.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I couldn't find anything in the rules on where to put the redemption code. I sent an email to the customer service link and hopefully they'll get back to me soon. I'll post once I hear.

I have not done it yet but DH said that you have to email them for the code. I am going to try later today.

Well shoot...I went and looked too and I won also. However...I accidentally did one entry into the California one before I realized my mistake. Guess which one I won :(

Congrats to all the winners!! It's nice to see that people actually win these sweepstakes:) Just checked my email and it looks like I'm one of the few that entered and didn't win...would have been nice for our upcoming trip this January! Hopefully they'll offer another contest before then!!

I have a code that was in my email but what do we do with the code?

I just read the email and I agree that it is confusing. I am going to email them at the email they listed for questions. It says follow the instructions below but there are no instructions.:confused3

I also entered Californias once by mistake.

I won as well. So excited. :) This will be my second trip to Universal complements of My Coke Rewards (I won the 4-pack instant win last year).

Congrats to all of the winners. :thumbsup2

I'm a winner too! Glad to hear these are good through Dec 2014 since we are going in Aug 2014!

Great to hear. I have been doing MCR since it started and never won any of the sweepstakes, not even the smaller ones like this. Congrats to all. Maybe I will win the $10,000 visa card sweepstakes. :cool1:

I also won and also confused about redemption!! I sent an email to customer service, but no answer yet!! I hope this isn't some kind of hoax!! :(. Anyone know if Universal offers any military discounts like WDW does? We are headed to Fort Wilderness in 2 weeks--so prob won't be able to afford another trip so soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter