• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just won tickets to Sesame Street Live!

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
I just hope I can sit through a show that doesn't have Disney Characters.

I'm sure my niece's will have fun.

Congrats!! My kids always loved SSL when they were little. Hoping to take our youngest this year.

We always enjoy SSL. Mickey's Live Road Show however, was incredibly boring. I love Disney and all, but I don't think I'll go to a touring Disney stage show again.

I don't have the tickets yet, but I found out it's 1-2-3 Imagine with Elmo and Friends. I didn't know there are more than one show for SSL.

We have been to 3 SSL shows, DD loved all of them. Just a heads-up, they stuff they sell is expensive!! I always take a trip to the Target or Michaels dollar spot before a show. Or I get glow bracelets, etc at Dollar Tree.

Thanks for the tip about the glow stuff! I'll try to remember to bring some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter