I just want to look at my ticker!

My DS just created my ticker & avatar for me yesterday because I am so technologically challenged! I immediately found something to post about so I could check it out. LOL Nice to know I'm not alone. But I am a bit jealous. My cruise isn't for another 45 or so days and then we spend another week at WDW. I hate wishing my life away but I want to be at WDW NOW!!!! Have a great trip...

Not as close to going as the rest of you here, but like to check my countdown ticker also as time goes by. I sure am getting excited:banana:
:santa:

LOL I was just thinking about doing this very same thing. My ticker is looking pretty good to me right about now too!

I must say im lovin mine right about now. :banana::banana:

Me too!!!! We leave bright and early in the morning!! We should be there by dinner time tomorrow night!! DTD tomorrow night!!! Wooooohoooo!!!!!! Parks starting Sunday!!! Still trying to figure out which ones we're going to do which days though!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter