I just tried paper piecing!

A-me

Earning My Ears
My girlfriend just showed me some paper piecing she bought off the internet. They were so cute. So I tried it and LOVE it! I just used DD disney princess book. My questions are where do you get patterns and is this something you can make money at? Love any suggestions.

I'm a newbie at PP too. I've only been doing it for about 1 year. I use coloring books and coloring web sites. I'm not at my home computer now but you try doing a search.

In addition to using coloring book pages from home and online, I use the clipart sites, I just look for images that wouldn't have too many tiny details.

A-me said:
My girlfriend just showed me some paper piecing she bought off the internet. They were so cute. So I tried it and LOVE it! I just used DD disney princess book. My questions are where do you get patterns and is this something you can make money at? Love any suggestions.

I guess it's like anything else, you can make money at it IF you can find someone willing to buy it. I made quite a bit of money on eBay selling tags for scrapbooking. Sometimes there was a bid war. You never know what people are interested in...

I have used Disney coloring book images from the internet, and some clip art. I can resize them, and that is why I like the net stuff.

I suggest, make what you like, and see if you are lucky enough to make some money at it. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter