I just realized CRT breakfast costs $18.88 for a T credit!

George69

Mouseketeer
Hi. I was just figuring out, after working out what each T credit I would use would be worth at the various restaurants, that each adult T credit for the CRT breakfats is worth only 18.88 ! Biergarten worked out to be worth 30.02 for a T credit (adult) and Hoop Dee Doo cat. 3 was $25.50, Chef Mickey's $33.04. Wow, I thought it would be a great deal for me to use my two table service credites for an adult meal at CRT, but after doing the figuring, I was really suprised to see it would not be to my advantage at all to use the DDP for CRT breakfast. Just a head's up for all of you as confused as I was about which places to use the DDP for.:eek:

I guess they figure because of the setting many won't care about using 2 TS. I guess it comes down to doing something different or getting the biggest bang for you buck. Either way I hope you enjoy all the places you eat. I also found that they are worth more at al la carte menus than buffets since the cost of drink, app, entree and dessert add up to more than most buffets cost.

Considering that 2TS credits can get you a wonderful meal at Jiko I would say, yes, CRT is a waste of 2TS credits.

I see what you are saying......I am going to keep my plans (ADR'S) and pay OOP for the cheaper T service places....it is just hard to believe CRT breakfast is a place I want to pay OOP for lol....but I am now! :):thumbsup2 It just took a while for the lightbulb to go on in my head.:idea:

We have the dining plan in August and I booked Hoop Dee Doo and CRT breakfast. We will be paying for those 2 b/c I didn't want to use 2 TS credits for the same reason you pointed out.

Yep we are going to CRT for lunch in Sept. but paying OOP for that meal. It really is one of the worst uses of a TS credit in monetary terms.

Thats what we did. We decided to use the 2 on meals that could get very costly, because you know exactly what CRT is going to cost. We went to LeCeller & 2ND trip to CM:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter