• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just read that BOG QS DP doesn't come with dessert for kids...is it only there?

danielephant

3rd family trip in January 2017
Is it only at BOG that kids don't get a dessert with their QS meals? I just need to be prepared to share mine if this is the case ;)

If I remember correctly, the kids meal default dessert at QS places is a fruit like the little baggies of grapes or apple slices. In some places you can substitute for something like a prepackaged cookie. Kids don't choose for the regular dessert menu.

PP is correct. All kid's QS meals do not actually come with a standard dessert; fruit is their default dessert. You will have to ask for the cookie (or other) substitution at EVERY QS meal. As far as I know, BoG does not have a dessert sub for the kids, but that might have changed.

Our kids got pre-packaged cookies at BOG lunch last year. They were an option when we pre-ordered our meals. My husband and I each got a cupcake and they are so huge and rich we just shared them with the kids and saved the cookies for later.

thanks. I have a little guy that will not eat fruit of veggies. He is in feeding therapy for it. It would be a waste to even get the fruit for him. but a cookie he will eat. its not just a picky eating thing though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter