• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Just Paid off Our Last Credit Card!

Congratulations!!! When we paid off our last one it was so awesome!! I can't believe how much I love not worrying about them anymore!!

Congratulations! In this economy that must feel absolutely fantastic!

Whooo Hooo! It's Debt-free Friday! Are you going to call Dave and do the countdown? I love it when people call in and get to scream "We're debt-free!!!!" :cool1:

Whooo Hooo! It's Debt-free Friday! Are you going to call Dave and do the countdown? I love it when people call in and get to scream "We're debt-free!!!!" :cool1:

We are debt free, but it makes me so happy for those that call in who have really worked their butts off to make themselves be in a better place.

Just to hear some of the parents just so excited...and they have their kids all excited about it, too. The parents are SO happy because they really have finally put everything into proper perspective. So you KNOW that when you have the right attitude, and both spouses are on the same page going in the same direction...that they have made themselves into a happy family.

And THAT is what mists my eyes up. I love when people find that place.

We recently did this too! It feels so good!! We owe less than 30,000 on our house and less than 9,000 on my car and that's IT!!

Congratulations!!! :cool1:

Oh man I hope to be there someday...
not someday soon... lol... but we'll get there!!!

That must feel AMAZING!! :woohoo:

Congratulations!!!! We're working our way towards this as well, can't wait to be in your shoes soon! :cool1: :banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::thumbsup2

Congratulations. I finally got out of debt last year , except for the house, and what a weight lifted off my shoulders.
It's a great place to be. Hope that you have continued success!

Congrats :goodvibes

I hope to someday join your super cool debt free club but its not happening soon enough :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter