I just needed to believe....(a little pixie dust magic!)

bounceytigger

Mouseketeer
What a day! My DH, DS and I just returned from watching "Polar Express" (great movie, incidentally....it's all about believing!). As we were walking in the house, my DH picked up our mail, and I said to myself, "If I just believe, maybe TODAY will be the day that our waitlist will come through..."

Up to this point, I had completely lost hope that it would ever come through....I put my family on the waitlist about 3 months ago, and our trip is in 3 weeks.

In fact, I even tried calling MS yesterday to take our names off the waitlist, because I was feeling "bah humbug" about continuing to wait! (I know, that makes absolutely no sense.) But MS had JUST closed it's offices for the day (12 Noon EST) for a training...so I didn't get to do that. (I called at 12:05 EST).

Well, guess what fantastic letter had been delivered to my mailbox today?? A letter from DVC telling me that our waitlist had come through!!!!
4 nights in a Studio at WLV!!! Yippee!!!! :sunny:

I just needed to believe, all along!

Here's to believing everyone else's waitlists will come through, too! Cheers! :flower:

Great news. Congratulations. Nothing like the VWL during the holiday season.

HBC

Your post made my day. True believers are the best! :goodvibes
P.S. I loved Polar Express also.

Yeah! Congratualations. That is fabulous news. A little bit of pre-holiday pixie dust for you.

We will be at SSR just two weeks after you. Have fun!

Hi,

That's great!!! Have fun!!

Allison

Hi,

I am happy your waitlist came through. Hope you have a wonderful trip at VWL. I can hear the jingle bells ringing right now.

Will you still get to share a Christmas tree?
Jim.:wave:

Originally posted by magicalmcwho
Hi,

I am happy your waitlist came through. Hope you have a wonderful trip at VWL. I can hear the jingle bells ringing right now.

Will you still get to share a Christmas tree?
Jim.:wave:

Yes!! My family still gets to share a tree at SSR for a few days---yay!!! :sunny:

Thanks to all for the nice wishes! I can't wait to try both WLV and SSR....and at Christmas time--the best time of the year!

Sarahprincess:

That is great news. I am still waiting for a 2 bedroom at VWL for Dec 4 to the 11. I do have a room at BCV but would really like to try VWL. Maybe if I believe somethign will happen

Originally posted by bcvprincesses
That is great news. I am still waiting for a 2 bedroom at VWL for Dec 4 to the 11. I do have a room at BCV but would really like to try VWL. Maybe if I believe somethign will happen

bcvprincess---I have some pixie dust left over....I'll send it your way!!! :wave:

Thanks I'll take all the help I can get. We are taking the inlaws and they really wanted to stay at VWL. I have been on the waitlist since the 7 month mark.

You can hear the bells loud and clear!!!! WOOHOO< that is so great! Have a fun trip! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter