I just need a little advice, PLEASE :)

I'm a big fan of starting and ending our trips in MK so I totally get where you are coming from. We also always get park hoppers (or APs) so picking just 1 park isn't really an issue. If park hoppers are not an option, I'd just go to MK on Saturday so you get the whole day/night experience.

Park hoppers aren't in the budget, so I think I have resolved I don't HAVE to do MK first day..lol..

I’m in my 40’s and going with my parents (and other family) in June. ;)
I dunno, my kids are in their 30s and they still go to WDW with us;)

I am hoping once they get over their "too cool" stage, we will continue our Disney Trips:p DD is all still for it, but DS has decided not to go this trip (his loss, we are going to eat at awesome places, lol)

I am hoping once they get over their "too cool" stage, we will continue our Disney Trips
If they're "too cool" you & DH might take a trip. WDW trips are fun with or without the kids.:earsboy:

We are going this time without kids. Last time we had kids and grandkids. We are just doing the MNSSHP to save money because without kids we can do everything we want at MK. We went on Halloween night last year, and though it was crowded, we had a great time and did everything we wanted! Got lots of magic shots, candy, the kids got autographs and we rode the rides that were important to us. Plus, we watched the parade and caught the 12 am Hocus Pocus show and it was wonderful! I want to do it again this year. I have always avoided Fridays and Sundays, preferring to go on a Tuesday mostly, but it was so much fun I'm going to brave Sunday this year!

I am hoping once they get over their "too cool" stage, we will continue our Disney Trips:p DD is all still for it, but DS has decided not to go this trip (his loss, we are going to eat at awesome places, lol)

Food is my DS #1 thing he looks forward to on wdw trips! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter