• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just made last minute ressies for the 30th and 31st (december) YAY!!!

lucy_love

DIS Veteran
We decided last minute to go to the fort for NYE and after calling for a couple days something finally came up!

Hope to see some of you at the fort for NYE :)

Anyone else going to bravely enter the MK for NYE? We are :scared1:

we will be there dec.17 thru dec. 23 , but I was messing around on the Disney site and put in dates from Dec . 15 to Dec. 26 and there were camp sites availble for those dates everything , from tent sites on up :confused:
I thought the Fort was always booked at Christmas ?????????

i never run into you in gainesville, will trend continue in kissimmee?

haha well there are a lot more people in kissimmee then gainesville so its not looking too good ;)

We decided last minute to go to the fort for NYE and after calling for a couple days something finally came up!

Hope to see some of you at the fort for NYE :)

Anyone else going to bravely enter the MK for NYE? We are :scared1:

Awesome have fun...I've never made it over during that time period, but I will say if your braving MK that day... plan on staying for the entire day or their is a possiablity you won't be able to get back in to the park for New Years. The parks get to capacity during that time. Have fun!

I know, no champagne toast :(

we have never been to the fort for the holiday season so we are really excited to see all the decorations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter