• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got my AAA rate.....

dennisnlisab96

DIS Veteran
I just got off the phone with AAA The quote they gave me was $5573.98 Disneys quote was $5573.42...a total savings of .56!!! However, they did give me $25.00 Disney dollars per room for booking. Also, AAA wants a $200.00 deposit...Disney wanted $400.00 ($200.00 per room). The quote was for...

August 19-27
2 preferred rooms @ CBR
7 day passes w/ hopping
Dining plan
2 Adults
2 Juniors
2 Children
2 Infants

I can't believe I waited all this time for the quote from AAA...I was really hopeful that I would get a better rate!! I am not unhappy with this price I just thought it would be better for AAA.

dennisnlisab96,

I don't know which way I am going to go. AAA's rate from yesterday chaged $135 more. I know that the first quote wasn't from there reservation desk, but from there online system, but how can it be that much different.

You got me!!! I thought there was some discount on the rooms with the AAA package!! I guess I was wrong. I am going to book through AAA it is just easier for me to be able to talk to the same person if I have questions or changes.

dennisnlisab96,

I can see that, but my price difference is $100 and I am not sure it is worth paying $100 more to talk to the same person.

Make sure the $100 difference is not AAA billing you for the Disney cancellation Insurance. Just tell them you don't want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter