• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got back from Pres day weekend....

Jenn1116

<font color=coral>My goal in life is to visit DLP<
I returned from my trip on 2/19. I am working on a trip report but I just couldn't wait to post!! I love Disneyland :love: . I just wanted to say that despite the ENORMOUS crowds, I didn't wait in line longer than 25 minutes for the big rides. The longest wait was for Dumbo :confused3 which was about 40 minutes. I guess we really made good use of FP and MM. We waited 5 min for Nemo and walked right on to SM right after when we did MM on Saturday!! BTW, DD4 did not like SM and I only got her on it bc it was a walk-on and she didn't have time to object :lmao: . She did like BTMR and rode it twice. Something about the train :confused:...

I'd like to know how it went for anyone else who was there over that weekend.

We went to California Adventure on the 17th and we were waiting in lines for rides that we would normally not wait for. The wait for Tower of Terror was 50 minutes around 8:00pm. We got a fastpass for Soarin' at Noon and our return time was 8:40-9:40 pm. It seemed very busy but we still had a blast. We kept on wondering that if it was that busy at Cali Adventure...how busy was it at Disneyland. I can't wait to go back in June. The crowds do not deter me at all.

Yay! FP are the way to go! We got FP for Screamin' late in the afternoon and our return time was 8:05-9:05. I was actually surprised they weren't out of FP for the day. We went to Soarin' in the evening (7 or so) and the clock said the wait was 55 min but it only took my friend and her DD 30 min, then I went using a switch pass bc my dd didn't want to go. They were already out of FP at 7 when we got there and I got the switch pass from the CM.

BTW, DD4 did not like SM and I only got her on it bc it was a walk-on and she didn't have time to object :lmao: . She did like BTMR and rode it twice. Something about the train :confused:...

We did the same thing with my older son when he was almost 5 years old and walked on to Indiana Jones without really stopping to find out if he wanted to go on it...he was not amused. When we were exiting, we asked him if he wanted to ride again and he gave a very definitive "NO!"

And yet, he loved BTMR...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter