I just got accepted!! Any advice?

Hello wilkeliza,

Thank you for your advice!

-I live in Connecticut, so it's not to far from Boston, However, driving to DC would be a longer drive.
--It sounds like this option may be better than driving all the way to florida (and more comfortable).

-Did your NE friends mention how much it costs?
--Ive looked into shipping it by truck, and the estimate was around $900, Which, plus a plane ticket, would be out of my price range.

Hi there!
I just recently got excepted as well (spring 2016) and am looking into how to get down there with my car. I am also from CT and don't really want to put all those miles on my car. I was looking into the auto train and will probably go with that. So if you decide to do that you may not be the only one from DCP on the train hahaha do you know what your dates are yet?

Hi there!
I just recently got excepted as well (spring 2016) and am looking into how to get down there with my car. I am also from CT and don't really want to put all those miles on my car. I was looking into the auto train and will probably go with that. So if you decide to do that you may not be the only one from DCP on the train hahaha do you know what your dates are yet?

-That's awesome! Congrats!

-My dates are 1/11 - 8/4
--How about you?

-I was actually thinking about driving down if I find someone to take the ride with me.

I just applied today for spring 2016, how long do you think it will take to get a reply?

Last edited:
I just applied today for spring 2016, how long do you think it will take to get a reply?

Hey!

So I believe its different for everyone.
-I received a notification the same day to complete an interview.
--However, I completed mine the first day available.
---Since its later in the application time period, it may take longer to hear back because of the amount of applicants applying right now.

-In the mean time you can join our Facebook group and begin to meet people.
--Goodluck! I hope all goes well, and that I see you down there in the spring!

Hey!

So I believe its different for everyone.
-I received a notification the same day to complete an interview.
--However, I completed mine the first day available.
---Since its later in the application time period, it may take longer to hear back because of the amount of applicants applying right now.

-In the mean time you can join our Facebook group and begin to meet people.
--Goodluck! I hope all goes well, and that I see you down there in the spring!
Thanks!! I have my phone interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous! I'm getting my notes all ready, I hope I do good! :)

Thanks!! I have my phone interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous! I'm getting my notes all ready, I hope I do good! :)

Thats awesome!!!
- Don't be nervous, you'll do fine!
--Just think things through and have fun with it.
---I over prepared, and ended up not reading one thing from my notes, that's not to say that notes don't help.

Goodluck! Keep me posted on how it goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter