• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got a pin!!

restful urchin

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I just got a pin in my email. I'm not really sure how good it is as far as discounts go. Mostly I'm just glad to get one. I have gotten a few before but not as many as alot of others. It's good to see that WDW has not forgotten us in the north!!

It's for 9/1-29 Sunday - Thursdays
Value from $77
Mod from $148
Deluxe from $225 (AKL and WL)
Book by Aug 31

Sadly I can't use this one. *sigh* Maybe next time!

Liz :goodvibes

How does one attempt to get a PIN??

I have never heard of this before :confused3

Thanks!!

:)

It's supposed to be random, some will tell you to sign up for all the disney newsletters, plan a trip on their site but don't actually finish it, visit their sites often....

I don't know if any of that works really since I'm on their sites all the time and only ever received two pins....one was after our trip 4 years ago when we weren't planning to go back yet and the other was just this past november which we ended up using and planning our upcomming trip!

My advice to you would be to sign up for all the newsletters and order a planning video lol...also you can always call the disney number and ask if there is a PIN attached to your name....

Happy Planning!

Great! Thanks for the tips - I might have to ring them, as we are on ALL the emailing lists, visit the sites, and ordered the planning video a while back.... maybe I missed one in an email?? Not sure what to look for I guess... I think I will ring them and see :)

:thumbsup2

It's supposed to be random, some will tell you to sign up for all the Disney newsletters, plan a trip on their site but don't actually finish it, visit their sites often....

My advice to you would be to sign up for all the newsletters and order a planning video lol...

Worked for me. I get the planning videos to see what's going on at the parks, but we never stay there. We own timeshare weeks in the area, so our accommodation is taken care of. I now get so many PIN codes that I am thinking about adding Disney to my junk e-mail list. I keep picturing some frustrated Disney marketing type sitting there "okay, let's hit him with this PIN code, he's got to break sometime..."

I usually go check out the rates to see what the discounts are, so I also leave lots of incomplete vacations. Even with the PIN codes, a 2BR Villa costs WAY more than our annual maintenance fees just 5 minutes off site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter