• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got a PIN!!! But it doesn't work?!?!?!

novdisneydreams

Mouseketeer
I just got an email pin - free (regular) dining at values 8/27 - 9/21 and some later dates ... I called Disney and they aren't "getting anything" under my PIN???? !!!! The guy just couldn't find it and I read him the #s straight from the email. I have no idea what this could mean - help!

I didn't think you needed a PIN for free dining for those dates...I thought they were open to the public months ago. :confused3 You shouldn't need a PIN to book FD for Aug & Sept....the only problem you may have is the actual date to book the free dining for Aug & Sept may have ended. There is a new free dining offer open to the pubic for Oct-Dec now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter