I just got a DisneyLAND pin code!

CSAColl

Mouseketeer
Whoa! 20% off premium rooms, 15% off regular rooms.

10/20-12/19 excluding thanksgiving weekend.

Sweet! When did they start giving out Pins for DLand?

"Sweet! When did they start giving out Pins for DLand?"

They have been doing pin codes for a while now. Everybody loves mail from Disney. :) I got one last month however I just made the reservation with an AP and didn't use the pin code. The pin code I received in 2010 came in handy though and saved us money. I know if you have saved info on the Disneyland website (like hotels or packages) it increases your chances of getting these pin codes.

What is a premium room?

DId you get the PIN in an email or regular mail?

I got mine in email, I wish I could use it for next month, but the rate is still almost $1000 more for the 8days we are there over staying at the hojo :(

Winky

How did you get the pin email, did you sign up for offers via the Disney site?

Sandan77 said:

I have gotten a few over the last year. Including the one the OP just got. I think I keep getting them because I've stayed there in the past and all my info is in their system. Each time the email says something like "come back to the DLR"

I have received them in the past by saving my hotel choice PPH and the dates I want to go on the Disneyland website. I save the package and the hotel only. I also under my Disneyland profile under Disneyland Preferences make sure the date is in there for what I want and then under communication make sure they can send it to me in the mail and email. I received it for this time as well as in the past but haven't needed to us them. Good luck!

Ok great, I stayed at PPH in March and heading back over the last week of Aug next yr and staying there again. I am also heading over to WDW too so I might go and have a play with my profile settings.

damo said:
What is a premium room?

DId you get the PIN in an email or regular mail?

Pretty much anything other than a standard room. Take a look at the website. Search some rooms at each hotel and it's pretty clear what is standard and what is above that.

Pretty much anything other than a standard room. Take a look at the website. Search some rooms at each hotel and it's pretty clear what is standard and what is above that.

Are suites considered to be premium rooms or does it just refer to the theme rooms? I don't find that to be clear on the website.

damo said:
Are suites considered to be premium rooms or does it just refer to the theme rooms? I don't find that to be clear on the website.

Not sure about suites or theme rooms. Premier is basically anything above standard. So view rooms are premier and cost more. I'd call and ask about what room type you're looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter