• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just booked!!

Lumiere Lover

You can sleep after we leave WDW..
WAHOO!!!! I am SUPER Excited. I just booked my December 2012 trip to WDW. I love being there, I feel like I am home when I am there, and I am truly excited that I was able to book my next trip!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if I don't get free dining next December, but I will take it if I do!!!

Isn't it great once you actually book your next trip! Just knowing for sure that you will be in Disney in the near future keeps you going. We went to Disney last summer and are planning another trip next summer. But guess what? My DD (21) and her bestfriend convinced me of a road trip. Yep, I am booking today and will be driving from montreal to Disney at the end of August. Just to get a fix of Disney because supposedly the girls can't wait until next summer. Mind you it didn't take a lot of convincing so today will be the day to start planning everything, DISNEY here we come!!!!!

That's fantastic. I hope you enjoy your road trip!

I agree, once the trip is booked, it is total euphoria. Knowing it is really going to happen makes everything better.

Enjoy your trip!!

Reservations were made today!:cool1: We then were frantically making ADR. It was very hard getting some but we made it happen for some all our favorites such as Califorian Grill, Coral Reef and Kona.

Becky, I noticed you stayed at POFQ, how did you like it? any tips or pointers? Could you actually walk to Epcot? We are booked at PORS for the first time.
Steph

Congrats to you!!
I hope you enjoy yourself, because this was one of my favorite memories while growing up. I'm very sure you won't regret a thing.

Congrts.

I understand the feeling we just booked today for a trip in Oct. I usually book months in advance but not this time, got lots to figure out.

:banana:
Congrts.

I understand the feeling we just booked today for a trip in Oct. I usually book months in advance but not this time, got lots to figure out.

:banana:Wow that's awfully soon too. Are you going to be doing ADR? If so you better get busy. WE were doing that all day yesterday and I am very happy to have gotten a Califorian Grill reservation.
well a fun time planning and a great time there!!:thumbsup2

YAY for booking :):) We booked about a month or two ago, and I can't stand how excited I am!!:) We are goin Oct. 2012!! It can't come soon enough! We are going to be there for MNSSHP and F&W! We haven't been during this time (it's just our second trip) Do any of you have any pointers for going during this time?? I'm excited for everyone booking their trip!

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread for a couple of days. POFQ is too far to walk to EPCOT.

I LOVED POFQ. The grounds are well maintained, the resort itself is small, so there is little walking needed. It is strange with the resort being small, because it never felt crowded. I would say the only drawback is the lack of a table service restuarant, but we took a nice 10 minute stroll to POR and ate at Boatwrights Dining Hall. The food was good.

I feel like a broken record, but I love POFQ, and don't ever want to say anywhere else (unless it is Cinderella Castle Suite). Normally we change resorts each trip to try something new, but I have to go back to POFQ. They start the refurb right after we left, so it will be nice to go see it next December.

POFQ is a fantastic resort!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter