I just booked BWI concierge and have a few questions!!

gottaluvPluto

Loving life!
I just booked concierge for BWI Sept. 30 through Oct 9 and now I'm thinking I should book a standard room. We will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary and I've always wanted to try concierge service, but now I feel guilty for spending that much money. Although, I did get an outstanding rate.

Please tell me about BWI concierge service and what it has to offer. Do they make all of your PS's for you?

Thanks in advance
Lynne

We booked concierge at WL last summer. It was wonderful. We were brought up to a separate check in where they had very personalized service. The food was fine. We are light eaters and really liked the concierge lounge for breakfast and dinner! We even had snacks and cordials at night. For that reason I would like to book concierge again this summer at BWI. If you are comfortable with the rate I think it would make a memorable vacation even better!

Are you allowed to bring the breakfast back to your room or do you have to eat it in the lounge? Is the lounge centrally located on the fourth floor?

Lynne - BWI Concierge is The Best!!
Have you emailed them to introduce yourself?
I would request a Boardwalk view and 4th floor. The Lounge has been very convenient to our room the 2 times we've stayed there. We have also taken small plates of food and cups of coffee and glasses of wine to our room. At AKL Concierge, on the other hand, it doesn't seem to work this way (although I am not complaining...)
They have a wonderful group of Cast Members there (Pete will bring a smile to your face!) and the pre-planning group is Fabulous! They will make Priority Seatings for you, book tours (I HIGHLY recommend the Segway Tour!!) arrange for special treats in the room (like chocolate covered strawberries or a bottle of champagne) All they need is your credit card number :teeth:
You won't regret splurging on Concierge there! Only problem is, you'll be hooked :wizard:
ENJOY!

I would definitely keep concierge, especially for your anniversary. Haven't stayed BWI but have stayed WL. We are in the midst of planning our June trip with the WL concierge planners right now. They are wonderful. I just e-mail them daily with our PS requests and they promptly respond within 24 hours. So far they have been able to arrange every PS for the exact time that we wanted. Concierge is just a great level of service that you have to experience. I hope you have a wonderful trip and Happy Anniversary! :flower:

Thanks everyone! We're going to keep our reservation and try concierge services. YEAH, I'm so excited!!

off to work

Lynne

Lynne,

Here is the contact information for the IPO staff, WDW.YBBW.Concierge@disney.com. As Liz mentioned, you should drop them an e-mail and introduce yourself. They are an amazing group of ladies who really go out of their way to make your concierge stay magical. You won't regret your decision.

Tammi

This is my all time favorite place to stay. The cast are wonderful and will do everything they can to make your stay magical. The IPO cast are the best on property. They have always been able to get any PS I needed and we ahve always managed to be seated on the patio at Rose and Crown. I will be returning there the 1st week in December this year. have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter