I just booked a trip for next weekend

got2travel

Disney lover
Ok, so I'm in need of a Disney fix. My last visit was Feb 18. I didn't win the May 4 tickets, so that was out. And I just found out that our brick has been placed in the front entrance. I gotta go see it.

My son has May 2 off from school, so it seemed like a good idea to try and go. I checked prices and got a great deal from Travelocity on a flight and hotel. Then checked National and got a car for $30.

We have Deluxe APs, so were blocked on Saturday, but we'll play around in Downtown Disney, probably have Dinner at Goofy's Kitchen (gotta call to see if anything is available), then in the park all day Sunday and most of Monday. Fly back just in time to go to bed and back to work and school on Tuesday.

It seems that many of my trips are spur of the moment like this. But I'll take them any way I can. I'm hoping we might catch some fireworks. The disneyland.com calendar is down right now so I can't see the schedule.

I am so exicted. I get to go back. :banana:

Cool! I so wish I could still do that, just take off for a quick trip to DL. I used to live in Phoenix when the kids were little so could drive out for a long weekend, but now that they are grown up with jobs, and we have to fly, it is a major project to plan a trip. Have a great time! :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter