i hope this wasn't already posted - from another of the boards

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
has this link been posted here already?

i figure someone already has, but it's so cute, i wouldn't want anyone to miss it..

it's by a Disboard family who came up with the idea right before their trip and learned the song on the plane on the way to WDW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLOJ9HMkgAE

edit:
i'm editing my original post to add in the link to the video father's thread in the theme park attractions board - it's a very interesting thread...he explains how he went about making the video - equipment used, how the kids got into the act, etc....very interesting...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2225472

WOW - what a fantastically fun family.
Having read through his OP it was really interesting to read how he managed to get his kids in on the act.
I have posted my own comments over there but just wanted to say to anyone here that hasn't watched it yet to do so - you really won't regret it, and will probably watch a few times over :thumbsup2

im so glad you posted it, maby i shouldnt admit it but it made me have tears running down my cheeks, its a great video

im so glad you posted it, maby i shouldnt admit it but it made me have tears running down my cheeks, its a great video

You're not the only one, it bought tears to my eyes too. :hug:

It looks like they had so much fun & I love the little girl at the end "I wanna do it again"! :lovestruc

It looks like they had so much fun & I love the little girl at the end "I wanna do it again"! :lovestruc

OMG Im at work and am in a right state after watching that, in tears!! have to go loo and sort myself out!!! Fantastic, thank you!!! XX

OMG Im at work and am in a right state after watching that, in tears!! have to go loo and sort myself out!!! Fantastic, thank you!!! XX

Well, you KNOW that Dis Uk has to respond right? :goodvibes

I think the Mods should do one they can all take a bit of video and blend them together, but what would be the tune??:lmao:

Love it, now even more excited about my trip!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter