I hope this is the right place to post...

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
I won $200 Supercertificate on the radio today!!! It is to www.giftcertificates.com... Has anyone used this site? Also, any ideas etc on how I can use it towards our Disney trip?
Thanks!

:bounce: Congratualtions!!! :bounce:

To see all the merchants go to the site and click gift certificates then click All Merchants.

I know I've gotten Pizza Hut GCs there and used them just outside WDW....it was the entrance closest to the All Stars then we turned west and there was a Pizza Hut pretty close. THere is also one outside the Downtown Disney entrance. There are also Rainforest Cafe GCs available. Those I think you can use in the restaurant and in the gift shop. If you need any new clothes or shoes you might look for a store near you for that stuff too. Waldenbooks is on there too.

Congrats!!

I was going to suggest Rainforest Cafe. You can use them at either Disney location (Animal Kingdom or Downtown Disney). And you can use them in the gift shop there, too. I always buy a sweatshirt or something at the shop (for me and DS). Of course I also only buy the ones that are on sale! ;)

Are you driving or flying? It looks like you can also buy Marrott Cheques, so if you were planning to stay at Marriott, that might be an option.

Need luggage? There's eBags. I got really neat "packing boxes" from them. I can sort my clothes between the drive down and the stay there and only have to pull out one of the packing boxes instead of rummaging through the whole suitcase. I've also heard that these are great for luggage checks at the airport.

And of course, there's always Lands' End. Or Amazon. Or Old Navy. Borders. Barnes & Noble.

Planning to catch a movie at Downtown Disney? There are AMC Theatres GC's.

The possibilities are endless! Well, maybe not endless.

But have fun! You certainly don't have to spend it all in one place.

I bought an Amazon GC from them (through MyPoints, so I could get the points since nobody really rewards for shopping at Amazon). Then turned around and used it to buy some books as a gift for my cousin and had them shipped to her.

Congrats, again! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks for the ideas!! I didn't even think about Rainforest Cafe!! I love eating there!! The luggage idea is great, too... I always borrow a friends when we go... Thanks!!!

Congratulations, Mom2Em!! What a wonderful award to win!! Have fun spending it all! :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter