• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I hit the chicken lottery today!

GatorMama

DIS Veteran
whole chicken #1 = $0.97
whole chicken #2 = $1.27
boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (DH doesn't like bagged for the grill) = $3.15

The whole chickens were 49 cents/lb... and when I walked by with one, a store employee gave me TWO coupons for $1.50 off... so I grabbed another. And then I [icked the cheapest pack of tenders w/ a coupon on it. I was on a natural high when I walked out with all that... felt like I was stealing!

Great deal!

Years ago my brother used to work for Tyson in AR. They had an employee only store and we would get 33lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast for $7.00:cool1: We would repackage it into small packages and freeze it so it would make it in a cooler for the 13 hour ride back to IL.

LOL!! I was SO confused by the title! I thought you had won some live chickens or something :lmao:

Great Deals, congrats & enjoy those meals!

oh that is good. i got a whole chicken at target for $4.99 (pre-seasoned) two weeks ago and was happy with that. it was 9.99 normally, on sale 7.99 and had one of those manager special coupons for $3 off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter