I hearby declare this Pharrell Friday!

Never heard of this Pharrell dude.

Now if you'd like to declare a Feral Friday, well then, I'm your cat.:smokin:

Same to you from Niagara! Just hope the wind dies down we're still in the line of more!!

Edited:. Forgot to comment on the Handsome guy!

I was walking Queen West and it was just a beautiful night. Spitting a bit now but no wind. :goodvibes

You?

Yes, he is handsome. :thumbsup2 Hope your weekend is wonderful so far.

Never heard of this Pharrell dude.

Now if you'd like to declare a Feral Friday, well then, I'm your cat.:smokin:

Well then, next Friday will be Feral Friday. :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 ;)

This Pharrell dude is one of the biggest music producers in the industry (and a musician himself). He's worked with various musicians and music: Madonna, Beyonce, Jay Z, Gwen Stefani, P Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Fall Out Boy, Gloria Estefan, working on the soundtrack of Despicable Me etc.

And was part of the Blurred Lines release with Robin Thicke, this summer.

He looks so young but has reached his forties now. The man doesn't age.

Pharrell!! Love me some Pharrell!

:thumbsup2

Mother Country Kelly, I must find you a Micheal Buble link from the other day. A DISer is very excited about her concert. Can't remember if it was this weekend. And yes I called him Dirty Dog :rotfl2: but others couldn't read through my sarcasm for the boy! popcorn::

EDIT: Yes, it's tomorrow Kelly. Well today for you! Here's the thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3193551

He's adorable, but I don't think this picture does him justice. It hides his beautiful eyes.

Well why didn't you post? :confused3 :goodvibes

I'll find one for you before the clock strikes midnight. :)

The wind has died down a bit but not enough. There were a lot of trees down and damage in Niagara throughout the day.

The wind has died down a bit but not enough. There were a lot of trees down and damage in Niagara throughout the day.

I'm sorry.

I think the west got hit harder. Brampton had very strong winds today too.

But downtown is calm.

I was going to take a road trip out your way tomorrow but the weather looks crappy here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter