I Haven't Got My Tickets - Should I Be Worried???

ShirleyH

Earning My Ears
I have organised the holiday for the whole family/friends (14 in total) and we are going (hopefully) on Saturday but our tickets still haven't arrived.

We booked with a company through Teletext and although I hadn't heard of them they gave us a really good price and I made sure I got their Abta/Atol numbers. They have been really good up to now but I am now starting to panic. They don't appear worried at all and have said that they will send them out special delivery today - but I am not holding my breath.

Has anybody else had to wait until the last minute for their tickets or should I be right in having a panic attack?

Thanks

Shirley H

I cant help you here but I think you should be ok ...if they dont come tomorrow get back on the phone to them.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Can anyone else help.

Galaxy

:D

I really don't think there is anything to worry about.

Should tickets not arrive by Wednesday, give them a call. There is also a thing called TOD (Ticket on departure) so at a last resort take the invoice to the ticket counter and get tickets.

CC

Its Unitours Travel Limited who are based in Manchester. Their ATOL number is 5848.

Thanks

Shirley

Contact details are :-

Company Name: Unitours Travel Ltd
ATOL Number: 5848
Address: 3 Harrier Close
Ellenbrook
Worsley
Manchester
M28 7AH
Telephone: 0161 799 5341
Trading Names: Unitours

They are a registered company with ATOL.

CC

Thanks for this Bug Juice. Does this mean that they are a legitimate company and that I should stop worrying and just start looking forward to my holiday??

Well, you've done all you can.

They are a fully bonded company
http://www.caa.co.uk/cpg/atol/check_an_atol/search.asp
so at the very least you will get your money back.

I really think that everything will go fine. You have a great airline to fly on (No I don't work for them but a competiter) and a bonded company. I am going to Orlando yet again Sunday so I hope the weather holds out for us :)

CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter