I have to Drastically cut costs, Are there any deals to stay Cheap at Timeshares??

Thanks for the info. We will be staying at the Fairfield Cypress Palms later this year. Perhaps I will contact the resort direct and find out about any possible housekeeping fees. We only have a one bedroom though so if there are any fees, I assume they would be minimal.

Thanks again for the info. :thumbsup2

I have two great websites. These packages are really great if you don't mind sitting in a Timeshare Presentation. As inexpensive as $25 a night for a Mini Suite in Celebrity Resorts, $79 a night in Silver Lakes in a 2 bedroom (and you will be a FREE 5 day vacation in Cancun or Puerto Vallarto). Also Silver Lakes has recently remodeled and the pictures I've seen are beautiful, or for $99 a night in 3 bedroom in Runaway Bay at Calypso Cay Resort! All three websites has many great packages.

This is the one I've used before:
Great Vacation Packages

Another great site for inexpensive packages

My cousin used this site before with NO problems. This one includes 2 FREE 4 Day Disney Hoppers:
5 days 4 nights $299 each adult 2 FREE 4 day Hoppers

You can watch eBay for people that have had their travel situations change and need to "dump" their timeshare rentals. These will show up at the last minute but they always show up. You can get some great deals and help someone else out at the same time, at least they will be able to recover some of their annual maintenance expense.

Bella the Ball 360 said:
Could you give a little more info. My husband does skyauction but I do not understand how you do what you do. What is a certificate for getaway weeks? I nver saw this on there and then you get another cert for 100 off?? I am confused. But then again that is not hard to do :rotfl:

okay I am assuming that getaway works like home away from home - only they also have the plane.

Okay I just looked at getaway and I don't know what he is talking about. they look like just regular auction.

the bid plus $195 + $15.

I haven't seem any home away from home lately. okay I found one - these are great.

the price you bid is the price you paid - no extra charges plus you get $100 off your next bid .... (well you can use it for other things - but I used mind for bids). the problems with things can be the expiration date - right now it is April, 2007 for those that win today.

with Ebay. We got a great rate of $204 for a week at the Liki Tiki resort, it's a 1 bdrm, but that price, we'll make do. :goodvibes Just check the seller's feedback if you go the ebay route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter