I Have The Code For The Pirate Prison Guest Room

tinkcollector

DIS Veteran
I would like to trade the code I have for a necklace, and a bamboo room divider. We would need to meet on VMK so I could see your necklace. Then I guess I would just have to trust you to go through with the trade, as I would have to private message the code to you here. I'll check back to see if I have any takers later today. I got the code for the Pirate Prison Guest Room by taking the VMK Tour at DL. :earsboy:

I'll trade you.I'll be on VMK around 6:00 eastern time.

WoW!
For a pirate room code I will trade you a 'necklace' shirt (lanyard) in every color and 5 bamboo dividers :)

I made the trade with lab girl. The trade went great! Just wanted to let everyone know. I have another "Pirate Prison Guest Room". So, this time I would like to trade it for 4 Parrot Palm Trees, any takers? :earsboy:

tinkcollector said:
I made the trade with lab girl. The trade went great! Just wanted to let everyone know. I have another "Pirate Prison Guest Room". So, this time I would like to trade it for 4 Parrot Palm Trees, any takers? :earsboy:

Yes please!

Have you already traded away your pirate prison room code? I need to get one for my DH as I messed up and entered his code onto PinkGirlygirl's account by mistake!! Now he is stuck without a room and PinkGirlygirl has two! LOL! (he doesn't think it's funny though!!)

First off I'd like to say my trades on these items are over. But, more importantly I'd like to say the class of trade here is awesome. The integrity, and honesty of my fellow "dis boarders" is commendable. I am so impressed with the quality of thier morals and values. :cool1: Thank you's go specially to, lab_girl and JeanJoe. If you ever have a trade, trust these two, they are trully honorable. Thank You Both Again! :cheer2: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter