i have sad news

jellybean87

Mouseketeer
my sister just died today. she was only 17, and had one more year left in high school. today was also the last day of school. she had a really bad flu and also strep throat which caused her to die. they also think there might have been other things to contribute to it. they're doing an autopsy(sp) right now so i will find out more tomorrow. it doesnt feel very real at all, it's like a bad dream. anyways i might be on here just to talk about it...or i might not post much...idk. anyways i just felt like i had to tell someone.

I am so sorry! I do not even know how horrible it must feel. I will be praying for your family and you. Just try to remember that your sister is out of her pain now and will not have to suffer anymore. I know that doesnt comfort you too much, but I hope it will. If you need to talk, I'm here!:(

Oh I am so sorry. I know its not the same but 2 yrs ago one of close friends died from a reaction to a pain killer. I was awful as we were told in the school assembly. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Anita

Oh i am so sorry for you and your family!!!!{{{{hugs and Love}}}}}I know how awful you all feel!!!

Im so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for you.{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister (((((((((hugs)))))))))

Words cannot expess my sympathy for you. My friend lost her mother about a year ago and she's had a rough time. Just remember to keep yourself surrounded by friends and family and if you nee to talk I'm here

Alex

omg i am soo sorry to hear that, I will definaltely be praying for ur family. if u ever need to talk, i am here if u need me

I am so sorry. I am praying that you and your family get through this difficult time ((((((((hugs))))))))))

I am so sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and if you need to talk I'm also here.

omg i duno how bad it feels but if u need ne one im here and i feel soooo terable 4 you <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>

i am sorry to hear that!!! I'll pray for you and if you need someone to talk to i am here for you feel free to let me know!!

im sooo sorry, my prayers are with you and your family, and im here as well if you ever need to talk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter