• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Have Sad News I'm Afraid

Carolyn,

I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about the news. Keep a positive attitude as stranger healings have happened :)

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

I'm so glad Simon is back home now at this time.

Aloha,
Lorraine

Carolyn

So sorry to hear such awful news. Heres praying that you will all have the strength to get through this. We'll be thinking of you over the next fewweeks,and especially on 29th.

Carol

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this troubling time.
May everything go well on the 29th.........

So sorry to hear your news, You & your family are in our thoughts & prayers.

on a n upbeat note my F in Law survied Bowel cancer at the age of 65 & is now living a perfectly normal life. To look at him you couldn't guess.
it is a major operation & I've never seen anyone look so ill as he did after it, Though recovery was slow he came through it as I'm sure your husband will

Oh I am so sorry to hear this - I really hope that the surgery goes well.

Thank you so much all of you for thinking of us, and your kind words. It honestly does help to know that people care. This weekend we are taking Simon up to Leeds, and I am so looking forward to showing him his house that we found for him to live in while at uni, but then the next phase in our emotional rollercoaster begins. The countdown to surgery. I must admit that I am scared. Not so much for the surgery itself, but for what they may find. Please keep sending positive thoughts. Carolyn

Carolyn,

Sorry to hear your sad news :(
Sending positive vibes. And keeping everything crossed for you and your family.

Much Love,
God Bless,
Beth & Family.

Carolyn,

I am so sorry. But as others have said, a positive thought can make lots of difference. I too, have had the pleasure of meeting your Simon, and am glad he is at least back in the UK with you all.

Good thoughts and prayers coming from this side of the Atlantic from me as well.

Debbie

Sad News :( hope all goes well for you on the 29th and in the future.

Paul

Carolyn;
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you and your family, know that I am praying for your husband and for all your family to get through this. {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Carolyn just so that you know...Zarr aka Joe and I were partners along with another friend ( Lisa ) in getting Simon in trouble by dragging him to the adventurers club at discon. Ask Simon, I'm sure he remembers us and the drive there, that's when we took the pics of the car to send to you.
That drive to the adventurers club with Simon was histerical....oh, and those feathers in the car....really cool, ROFL.
Yes , we dragged Simon there, but we all had a blast!!

Carolyn so sorry to hear of your news. Hope that all goes well on the 29th and in the near future. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending PD your way.

Carolyn

Sorry to thear this news and I'm sending more positive thoughts for you all.

Lots of {{{hugs}}}

Carolyn,

So terribly upset to hear this. I promise I will keep you in my thoughts on Monday. Please do let us know how things go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter