• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"I have never..."

I've never:

-stayed at a Deluxe. I can't make myself spend that much $$ on a hotel.

-done Kali River Rapids. I hate getting drenched. Maybe next trip as the last ride before leaving the park...

-been to TL. Every trip we've been on, it has been on it's annual rehab closure.

-gone on a Wishes or Illuminations fireworks cruise.

-eaten at Cindy's Castle. DD is not a "Princess" type girl, so she doesn't want to go. I don't really care about it, either.

-eaten at a Signature restaurant. I really want to try Narcoossee's on our next trip, though.

-stayed at a DVC property. I'd spend the $$ to stay at the Treehouse Villas, though!!

-joined DVC. I'd love to, but it's too expensive for us and DH is not a WDW fan like I am. He won't be talked into it.

I have never :
seen Wishes-I hope to next trip
riden Mission Space-I don't think I ever will
been to the waterparks-plan on doing both next trip

Never...

MK
> Had a Dole Whip (always forget when I'm there...)
> Waited to see Ariel at Ariel's Grotto
> Splash Mountain
> Tom Sawyer Island (even though it's on every trips list of things to do :(
>See Dream Along with Mickey stageshow
> Cinderella's Golden Carousel - just never felt the need
> Astro Orbiter

Epcot
> Circle of Life

DHS
> RNR

AK
LOTS! But I do enjoy this park

I have never done the following:

-Had a Dole whip (I only like the orange/vanilla twists)

-Stayed at a value resort

-See "Finding Nemo: The Musical"

-Seen the Candy Lady in Japan

-Kidden Kali River Rapids

Things I have never STOPPED doing: Missing the original Journey into Imagination ride and Superstar Television.

I have never gone parasailing in WDW and I want to, but I never seem to get around to it while I'm there.

- ridden Dumbo
- ridden Aladdin's Carpets
- ridden Peter Pan's Flight
- ridden Astro Orbiter but plan on it this trip.
- seen Lion King or Nemo Show.also plan to remidy.:thumbsup2
- Stayed Mod or Deluxe, up-grading with each trip. Knock on wood POR next year!

Only been once, so I have a long list of nevers. But I've never:

-- Done EE, but I will next time in late Sept. (I chickened out before.)
-- Done RNR Coaster, and I still won't. Still too chicken for that. :scared:
-- Ridden Spaceship Earth. It was closed when we were there.
-- Seen "Beauty and the Beast."
-- Seen any of the countries except for France and Canada. I had a whirlwind visit to WS. We'll make the rounds next time.

I've never seen the lion king show at AK, beauty and the beast show, or the stunt show at dhs, but want to see them all. We were going to do the stunt show last trip, but lost track of time in the animation studio, and missed it.

I've never stayed deluxe either, would love to, but just can't spend the money. Maybe some day.:lovestruc

Never stayed in the Grand Floridian. Want to badly one day.

Never done a fireworks cruise.

Never been to Typhoon Lagoon.

Never done the Segway tour around Epcot.

Never done the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK.

All of those are on my list to be completed within the next 5 years or so!

1 - been to the Hall of Presidents

2- eaten at 'Ohanas

3- seen Beauty and the Beast.

I am planning to accomplish all three on my trip in August!!!

We just returned from our 8th trip to the world and I have never watched a parade (except spectro...which we watched this last trip) Now of course we have seen bits of the parades here and there, but we have never scouted out a spot and actually watched the entire parade. We have never done Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I live in a house full of boys and they were never into the Mermaid. As far as that goes I have never done anything remotely princess related.princess: Maybe someday I will have granddaughters and will take them to WDW and do all things my boys wouldn't do.:)

...Gone on Rockin' Roller Coaster (and I don't plan to)

...Gone on Mission Space --couldn't get anyone to tell me what it actually did, so I chickened out, but since I was there I have found out so I am looking forward to going next time !

...Gone on Soarin'! (was being built last time I was there!)

...seen Stitch's Great Escape

...seen the Electric Water Pageant

...Ridden Everest (was being Built...)

...experienced Rope Drop

Never done:
-Food and Wine festival, want too very badly. Maybe 2010.
-Hoop de doo musical revue, will someday
-KTTK tour, maybe someday

-Never seen flights of wonder at AK
-Never had a dole whip
-Never been to "the Plaza restaurant" but want to.

I've never been to Tom Sawyer's Island - no real urge
Never been to the Hoop Dee Doo Review - not ruling it out
Never been to Stich's Great Escape - HAVE ruled it out
Never been to a Character meal - maybe next time

I have never seen Fantasmic either! We are usually at MK or Epcot at night so I guess that's why. We may try to do it this time.

Another for me...I have never seen Disney decorated for Christmas or Halloween. But we get to do the Halloween thing this year. Maybe Christmas next year! :wizard:
OH, I just love WDW decorated for Cmas. :lovestruc
Halloween decos are really cool too. Last trip, we went to MNSSHP and saw Halloween decos and then when on the cruise. When we came back to WDW after the cruise, it was decorated for Cmas! The castle lights this past year were just STUNNING!!!! :thumbsup2

I have never:

Carousel of Progress-looked for it last trip and could not find it, on my list this year.

If you are facing Space Mtn, it will be just to the right, beyond the restrooms IIRC. It's kind of quirky. but it is definitely a must do for DD13 and I. We just love it. ;) Be forewarned though, the song will keep running thru your head long after you've gotten off of the ride. :rotfl2:

I have never done the following:

-Had a Dole whip (I only like the orange/vanilla twists)

-Stayed at a value resort

-See "Finding Nemo: The Musical"

-Seen the Candy Lady in Japan

-Kidden Kali River Rapids

Things I have never STOPPED doing: Missing the original Journey into Imagination ride and Superstar Television.
WOW inkkognito, with all of the cruises you have done, I'm surprised at all of the stuff you managed to get done at WDW. I'm impressed.

-Never seen flights of wonder at AK

We thought this would be boring, but were very surprised at how good the show was. :thumbsup2

Okay, now for my list:
Never ridden Astro Orbiter....line is always too long and afraid the perpetual circular motion will make me sick. :sick:
Never saw Nemo the musical (?) at AK or the old Pocohantas show that I think is gone now.
Only eaten at one TS in World Showcase in Epcot (Le Cellier)
Never tried all the cokes at Club Cool. I did try Beverly though.
Never stayed at a Deluxe... want to, but I'd rather stay longer or go more frequently, so we tend to go value.
Never met Tink. YET... It had just opened on our last trip, so wait was incredibly ridiculous. I do plan do to this in the future though.
Never done KTTK tour, or any tour for that matter. REALLY want to do KTTK tour, just hasn't worked out though. DD13 can't go so it kinda throws a kink in the plan
Never played mini golf, rented a boat, been horsebacking riding, or gone to a FW campfire.
Never been to the Luau or Hoop de Due
I'm sure that there's other things I've missed too....

Never been to POP Century.

Never been to Wilderness Lodge.

Never been to AKL.

Never been up to see Swiss Family Treehouse.

Never saw Wonders of Life pavillion (and now I never can!).

.......never been on Soarin-Afraid it will make me sick
...... never been to Tom Sawyer Island
.......never been on Kali River Rapids
.......never been to Disney Quest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter