• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have never gotten a PIN before and I got 2 in one day!!! WOW!!

mom2faith

DIS Veteran
I just got the Free Quick Serve Dining PIN about 2 hours ago and then 5 minutes ago I got the 20/30/40 PIN!!

WOW!! I am on their Radar after all!!

Now, hopefuly they remember me next year (or the year after) when a trip may actually happen. I am so sad not to be going this year already and now they tease me with PINs!! Darn Mickey!!

Amy

Lucky!

I just booked our November trip using a PIN for the first time! I was able to upgrade from a value to a mod because of it. Woo-hoo!

Since I've already made my reservations they're not gonna send me a pin, are they? :(

Do they ever make dining discount offer to the general public?

I never EVER get Pins. Ever. Of course, today I got a postcard PIN - in the name of my Australian friend who traveled to WDW with me last year. So of course, I can't use it. :headache:

how do get a pin? is there a site to go on to to sign up. i go to wdw just about every year and never get a great deal. please let me in on how to get a pin!!!!! thanks

We finally got a PIN this year that we are using in October.

I think the reason I got one was because I booked a trip for 2010 back in late 2009 but then called and cancelled it because we decided not to do Disney this year. Well, a couple months after I cancelled I got the 20/30/40 PIN code in my e-mail. Curiousier and curiousier! ;)

Since I've already made my reservations they're not gonna send me a pin, are they? :(

I have a reservation, and I got the Quick Service PIN 3-4 times. Of course, not for our dates, lol.

The general public code will come out in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter