• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have never been so stressed

as to which resort to stay at for our 25th wedding anniversary in September!!!!

It is vacation and a celebration; that is nothing to be stressed over. :)

Here is what I would use to decide......
  • What kind of resort do you WANT to stay in? (value, moderate, deluxe, villa)
  • What kind of resort does your BUDGET allow? (value, moderate, deluxe, villa)
  • What is most important to you? (pool, bus service, which park you are closest to, etc)
  • Which resorts in your budget have the most romantic feel to you? (it is your anniversary after all)
  • Is having restaurants at your resort important to you and what kind of food?

Stress?! Never! You're going to Disney to celebrate a wonderful occasion. How can that be anything but wonderful! Congratulations, and have the time of your lives.

We're renewing our vows at Disney for our 20th next October and totally staying at the Poly! I've always wanted to stay there, but it's kind of a splurge for us, so I needed a great excuse to talk DH into it lol :) Congrats and I know you'll have an awesome time wherever you stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter