• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I have lunch PS for Chef Mickeys!

1melanie

Earning My Ears
I have a PS for a 12:30 lunch at Chef Mickeys on August 15. :yay: Has anyone had lunch there recently or is this new? I can't find any lunch menus.

I believe it's new for the free dining period. Only breakfast and dinner at Chef Mickey's any other time. I read on another thread that Disney is adding meals here and there to alleviate the crowding due to free dining.

My parents, brother, and 2 of his friends have a lunch ADR for 1pm on 8/13... I just booked it a few minutes ago (and am I going? NO!!! :sad2: I'm being a good teacher :teacher: and staying in my classroom for the first week of school :rotfl: :goodvibes ) It's fun doing all the planning though, trying to add "magic" here and there! :wizard:

Hope you have fun @ the buffet- you'll be gone when I get a report on it though! If you see 3 teenage boys (2 6' tall, 1 5'4 or so) running around and getting character's autographs, that would MOST LIKELY be them! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter