i have had the saddest 24 hours imaginable

I know that is the kind of pain that cuts like a knife. Our furbabies lives are all too short.

So sorry you lost your friend. Pets are part of the family. Let yourself grieve for him. Then keep the happy memories close to your heart.

thanks to everyone...........the hole in our lives is unfillable. we are already talking to breeders in the northeast, 2000.00 seems to be the price. but are not going to do it untill we return from our Jan 19th trip to POR for a week. K sent you a PM........appreciate it.

So very sorry for your loss :(. I recently lost my pet duck (got him for my kids, but he quickly became MY duck lol). It's so hard to explain to others who may not love pets as much, but its absolutely a terrible loss.

I am sorry that you lost Jasper.
That is devastating.
Thinking of you and sending you a hug.
Carla

I'm so sorry about your doggie. I understand how hard it is to lose a dog that is still relatively young. Two years ago we had to put our Freddie down when he was only seven. We are all here for you whenever you want to vent and be sad.

we put a deposit on another new family member........we will never try to replace Jasper so this one will just have to carve a new niche which i am sure he will. the intersting thing is he is not even concieved yet. the litter will not be born till early April. the cool thing is that the deposit was $250.00 and we still owe the Breeder..........................$1750.00.......... i think it is time for a well placed :eek: or maybe :faint:...........just kidding, he will pay us back every penny in the first week.:dog:............oh, my countdown is at 21 day till we arrive at POR.

DW and I are right there with you as we just lost our 10 yo Schnauzer Gretel. Pets are simply bundles of unconditional love on a short term lease.

You are not alone with your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter