I have had it!!

jcodespoti

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
o.k I cant wait to go to OKW on March 11,(2001). We are about to get 12-18" of snow (again!!) so I am writing this while at work waiting for the snow to arrive so I can go home. I am tired of the snow and this is coming from a person that likes the winter, ( I cant handle to much hot weather.) However, this is getting crazy (I live in CT). To escape the weatherin the winter is just another reason I'm glad I have DVC!!!!! 5 days to WDW (and spring training got tickets to see the mets and Yankees)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe in CT

We are also waiting on the snow. The latest predictions is from 2 to 3 feet in some areas. I hope it turns out to be less. Except for the ski areas this winter has created havoc closing major highways. Enjoy your vacation! I am looking forward to our vacation in the summer. ;)

I like the snow, I like the winter....UNTIL MARCH COMES!! Enough is enough already! I want to be in WDW!!

I agree this winter stinks. It's March already give us a break. I'm in southeastern MA and we're waiting on the same nasty storm. The schools are all closed so I don't have work (atleast that's one good thing). Unfortunately I have to wait until July for my DVC trip. One great thing about my DVC home, you never have to shovel sunshine!

It's still raining on L.I. after an inch or so overnight. After a week in early Feb. at OKW weather like this in March makes me anxious for the approach of the 7 month window that we want to make ressies to visit BWV for the first time in late Oct. Enjoy your trip!

pattyday.gif

We visited OKW/VB in Jan.-too early to break up this winter. We do have a trip to OKW and a seven day cruise in Oct/Nov to look forward to.

Yes, this weather is the worst. Am about to commute home from NYC to NJ...not looking forward to it! Have fun in Florida and GO YANKEES!!!!

Well, this "storm" has turned out to be a dud here....dh and I were just on the phone complaining to each other about his not getting any time off of work for it (he was hoping for 2 days home!)

We're in the midst of planning our first DVC trip (in Jan 2002) and wanted planning time...as well as some fun "snowed in" time.... guess its probably not going to happen again this year! We're very disappointed...

Lesley

1979 Contemporary
1992 Off-site
1994 Carribean Beach
1999 Fort Wilderness and Coronado Springs
2000 Polynesian and Old Key West
2002 Boardwalk Villas

We're in the snow too, with 2 feet or more forecast over the next day and a half. We sure wish we lived 20 miles from Sanford FL instead of 20 miles from Sanford ME!

But only 74 Days 23 Hrs 32 Mins 27 Secs till OKW :D

Peter and Syl
DVC (OKW) '92, VB '95
Going to OKW May 19-30 and Dec 8-19 :)

As I sit here in Wakefield Ma awaiting the same storm, I decided to pack our bags for our next trip to the World. We leave March 19!!

Sunshine, here we come!

Rosemary
Off-site every year since 1985
PO '96, '97, '99
Coronado '00
WL '94, '00
CB '98
VB '97, '98, '00
DVC member '00 OKW
DxL '97, '01
BWV '01

Well Joe,
I live in Bethany, the store is in Milford, I work in Derby also, and I cannot get off this mountain. So, I know what you are saying. :)

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

It snowing, sleeting, freezing raining here. Our bags are packed and we are ready to leave Saturday morning for Vero and then BWV! I can't wait to try the slide ar Vero!! :D

Ya'll be careful in that snowstorm. My mother and sisters are headed for Philalelphia and NYC on Sat. But, I'm headed for WDW and the Polynesian. I think I have the better trip planned.

jcodespoti

I know exactly how you feel. Good thing my company let us out at 2:00 today so I could get a head start on shoveling the snow/ice off the driveway, walkway and stairs.

With any luck, we won't have the snow storm later this evening. The next time I want to see more of this white stuff is at Blizzard Beach.

We're returning "home" to OKW first week of April and I can't wait. Sometimes I think I dwell on returning "home" too much. I have spent the last few months planning and talking about it.

I just hope this is the end of the winter weather and that no one else's trips are ruined by weather delays.

Have a nice time at OKW and enjoy Spring training.

Pat

dvclogo.gif

Just got back from Chicago - great city. Lucky to have beat the storm. They really panicked around here. Local hospital cancelled all surgery for tomorrow. It used to be this type of storm was expectedd and considered part of a normal winter. Seems all the media hype has everyone nervous. Try Minnesota if you want to see real snow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter