I have Covey to thank

KathyFP

<font color=green>You mean there is more to the so
I have been absent for the past two weeks. Completely feel off the wagon with everything. No water, too much food, no exercise, no reading!! You get the picture. I have avoided this board like a plague because I felt so guilty.

I was at a conference in Philly the last three days and the closing speaker was Steven Covey ( a man that I have great admiration for). His closing speech was powerful, although the focus was fatherhood and families, he talked about what you have to do for yourself. I am now motivated to get back on track. I am going to start on Monday. It may be a little bit of a challenge because I am will be in Harrisburg (I am training at a conference), but I am determined to be back with the WISH family again.

I really did miss you all!!!!

There you are! You had some of your WISH friends really worried about you, I'm glad things are alright.

Okay, so you fell off the wagon. Over and done. Don't punish yourself, it's a waste of energy.

I'm just glad that you are back on WISH and newly determined to reach your goal. Good for you!

Now, don't stay away so long, how can your WISH friends help you along if you don't visit?

{{{HUGS}}}

Katholyn

Welcome back, Kathy!! We missed you, too.

I admire Stephen Covey, also. What did he say that motivated you? I could use a little motivation right now.

Stick around, Kathy. Remember, we're all in this together; good times and difficult times.

Plus, dieting in PA must be really hard. They have the best food!:)

Kathy...you know we are here...for better and for worse. Glad you are ready to lose with us again. And don't disappear like that anymore...you are lucky that you were able to become motivatied again. The longer you wait the harder it gets to jump back on. WELCOME BACK!!!

Tracy

Welcome back, Kathy! Don't feel guilty, feel inspired to stay healthy! :D

I am so glad to see you back! I have missed you but didn't want to "stalk" you with a PM! ;) Phew! Motivational speakers are the best, aren't they? Sometimes I wish I had one at my beck and call, but the WISH board and my PM buddies are the next best thing!!!!! You just make sure you check in here every day and keep up with your journal!!!! Glad to see you back! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter