I have booked my first trip to Florida!

Debwid

Mouseketeer
I have been reading and occasionally posting for some time and have finally booked with Virgin :banana::banana::banana:
through quidco (4% :cool1: thanks to DISers on here for recommendation).

Going 23/5/11 - 6/6/11
Staying at Fantasy World Club Villas
2 park pass to Universal free :cheer2::cheer2:
14 days for 7 Ultimate Disney tickets
Car on Platinum insurance

£3700 all in (inc 10% discount) for me, DP and DD age 7 (when we go)

Just need to pay for it now LOL!

I know I could probably have done it cheaper, certainly there is cheaper accommodation but we wanted the flexibility that this accommodation gives and considering the work going on at present on this development which will be complete by Nov it looks fantastic. Looked at DIY, indirect flights etc but I just wanted it all sorted with no hassle.

Been to Disneyland Paris twice but first time to Florida and I am sooooooo excited :yay:

I have been reading and occasionally posting for some time and have finally booked with Virgin :banana::banana::banana:
through quidco (4% :cool1: thanks to DISers on here for recommendation).

Going 23/5/11 - 6/6/11
Staying at Fantasy World Club Villas
2 park pass to Universal free :cheer2::cheer2:
14 days for 7 Ultimate Disney tickets
Car on Platinum insurance

£3700 all in (inc 10% discount) for me, DP and DD age 7 (when we go)

Just need to pay for it now LOL!

I know I could probably have done it cheaper, certainly there is cheaper accommodation but we wanted the flexibility that this accommodation gives and considering the work going on at present on this development which will be complete by Nov it looks fantastic. Looked at DIY, indirect flights etc but I just wanted it all sorted with no hassle.

Been to Disneyland Paris twice but first time to Florida and I am sooooooo excited :yay:

We did DLRP twice too, before we took the plunge and booked 'Big Disney'

Have a great time planning and I hope it takes the edge of the 100 years it will take for next May to get here:confused3

It's our 1st time and it has just taken forever to come round:rotfl:

Fantasy World Villas is a great location for getting in and out of Disney and avoiding the traffic. There is also a small shopping outlet and a supermarket close by. We stayed there in 2003 and found it more than met our needs. If they're refurbishing it it could be really fab.

You'll have a fantastic holiday - just be prepared to become addicted to real disney!!!

It looks great. Now you can start planning the 10000s of aspects of a WDW trip that 'need' to be planned! ;)

Loads of months to plan you vacation and get all the useful hints and tips from the boards.

Enjoy the planning as much as the trip!

Well done on booking :thumbsup2

Feel free to come along with any questions you may have. Remember - the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Disneyworld DH, DS6 and DD8, we just love it absolutley magical. It will come round very fast so happy planning and you better get planning your following trips while your at it because you will be hooked for sure !!

Thanks for all your replies. I am looking forward to the planning now the booking is sorted. I spent ages looking, over a year in fact as I always knew I wanted to go to Florida in 2011.

Any info about the Fantasy World Club Villas and the surrounding location will be gratefully received. It's good to hear there is some shops close by. We will be planning to eat in on some occasions. Probably breakfast most days and some dinners too. I know at DLP we struggled to find decent cheap food and although we all love our fast food there is only so many burgers and chicken nuggets I can eat. With the Euro pound being virtually equal when we went things were very expensive.

I will no doubt be posting many questions over the next few months as the planning gets well and truly underway.

:cool1: That time will fly by! No matter what you have read on here or what people have told you, you will be amazed at Orlando, the sheer size and just everything there is hard to describe to you see it for yourself!!!

:cool1: That time will fly by! No matter what you have read on here or what people have told you, you will be amazed at Orlando, the sheer size and just everything there is hard to describe to you see it for yourself!!!

I am getting more and more excited! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I know that was how I felt about Vegas. You cannot describe adequately what it is like when you see the strip. So amazing!

Deb: Sent you another PM about Vacation Villas. Still trying to get the resort map scanned and sent to you. Sorry for the delay!

Hiya, like you we have been to DLP and las vegas they are excellent fun as you know but you wait nothing can prepare you for the sheer scale of WDW (well maybe this except this cool site) its amazing brings tears to your eyes everytime magical !!!! hope your planning is going well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter