• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have been band... For a MONTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
I do not know what i did i was doing Ranch's Quest For about an hour.

Excuse me while i got punch something

WWEDUDE said:
I do not know what i did i was doing Ranch's Quest For about an hour.

Excuse me while i got punch something
What did the VMK Staff say? What was the reason for banning you?

wow, ok now this is creepy. I got banned 3 days ago for a month and I did nothing too.. do you think some kind of annoying kid is reporting people for things they didn't do?? Because on this forum there has been a lot of complaints like this one. Dude, I know exactly how you feel.

Hmm I was banned a few days ago too for a Month! I was in a room with 3 friends, I said afk to go do something, come back and it said I've been banned for a month for ignoring vmk values. I have no clue what I said or did, just know SassySavanah is on a Month long vacation, thanks be to vmk there was no Ip banning...ROFL :confused3

AvastGuitarboy said:
wow, ok now this is creepy. I got banned 3 days ago for a month and I did nothing too.. do you think some kind of annoying kid is reporting people for things they didn't do?? Because on this forum there has been a lot of complaints like this one. Dude, I know exactly how you feel.

Well, OBVIOUSLY you did something...

They do not just BAN people for no reason!

Sassy, do you have a younger or older sibling? Because if you do, they could have come to the computer while you were afk and said or done something that could have gotten you banned... :confused3

That is really weird! Once my brother got banned for an hour and he didn't do anything! VMK is going crazy!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

buck4568 said:
That is really weird! Once my brother got banned for an hour and he didn't do anything! VMK is going crazy!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Like I said, VMK does NOT ban for no reason, he must have said or done something wrong... :sad2:

That happened to me once. All I did was say "hi" to people, and I get BANNED FOR 24 HOURS! My mom told VMK Staff on Contact Us. Still haven't got a responce... :sad2:

DarthJordan said:
Like I said, VMK does NOT ban for no reason, he must have said or done something wrong... :sad2:
Yeah,everybody thinks they did nothing.They to have to had done something.That something could be anything.

StitchfansJr said:
That happened to me once. All I did was say "hi" to people, and I get BANNED FOR 24 HOURS! My mom told VMK Staff on Contact Us. Still haven't got a responce... :sad2:

Well you must have done some other stuff...

I keep telling you guys, VMK does not just ban people for no reason! How many times do I have to tell you all? :confused3

DarthJordan said:
Sassy, do you have a younger or older sibling? Because if you do, they could have come to the computer while you were afk and said or done something that could have gotten you banned... :confused3

Ok i was in the room when sassy was afk she was afk and didnt say anything or none of her little sibilings got on because she remained afk :confused3 :confused3 (vmk room) not real room lol

DarthJordan said:
Well you must have done some other stuff...

I keep telling you guys, VMK does not just ban people for no reason! How many times do I have to tell you all? :confused3
Don't you think someone could of reported WWEDUDE and I for NO REASON?
That's probally what happened. Someone reported him, and he got banned for NOTHING!

That would not work, because the staff would just look back on the chat log and see that he did nothing wrong. So obviously you guys did something...

Actually, VMK did have a bad day and banned a whole lot of people by accident. I had just logged on and was collecting character credits and the message came on that I have been banned for 24 hours.

Luckly VMK noticed their mistake within 5 or 10 minutes. I received am email that they were sorry for the mistake, and that this ban would not be held against me.

Baring mistakes , I also believe VMK does not randomly ban people for sport. Something must have been said or done. Like DathJordan said "It could be just about anything"

Did any of you play on your mule recently? Cause i think that they are getting a little wary on that, cause when i went in the quest room the other day phinney was " please play on ONE account only" i think they are gettin suspicious. That and they probably read this website and find out who has a mule and who doesnt. Kind of scary.
-looks behind back -

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter