• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have become a scrap book junkie and I need help!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
True, I am addicted! I didn't think it would happen I thought I could control myself and not keep seeking out new products new stuff etc...Just ordered about $30 worth of stickers....from Scrapperhaven. com! Then I ordered another scrap book for CM and the square cutter!then realized I needed some type of bag to hold all my stuff! Of course with a 40% off coupon I justified my shopping at Michael's! I got a great bag and I did refrain from buy the big cart on wheels and the bag is a JR so I didn't go top of the line...HAHA they were out of the other one! heck while there I needed paper....and.....
SO HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Worse yet I am off to another Scrapping night on Friday!

Oh, Spinning! I love it! You are so funny! Did you get the Crop in Style Jr. bag? I have that one and LOVE it! Have fun Friday night. Wish I could join you! I get so much done when I'm with others.

I wish I could help you, but I have the same problem. I swear I wake up every day thinking about what and where I can buy more supplies. I am scrapping at least and not just collecting :D !! Enjoy, it's so much fun!!

Lisa

Well I just finished stuffing that wonderful bag with all my goodies! What a hoot! 4 weeks ago I go to a scrap book class with just a little bag, sissors, glue and paper cutter....now look at me! All decked out and ready to get to work!
Now...do I need a sticker book holder/ I laughed so hard when one women opened up this huge book filled with stickers. well...ummm I think I need one! I just ordered all of those stickers and I have a ton already! But I have a page in mind for everyone! Yep I do, well ok the ones that were just plain cute and on sale....I don't really have a page in mind but I will!
Again HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! A monster is on the loose!

I thought we had already warned everyone. Once you're bitten by the scrapbooking bug, you're beyond help. :D

Hi Spinning (again!!)

Move to England, there are only about three shops in total here, so the addiction cannot be instantly gratified!! I know from experience!!! :(

LOL Spinning - I'm not sure the Scrapbook board is a very good place to look for help with you problem :)

Oh cry me a river! LOL I've got the same problem! I would scrap everyday if I could. After you get back tonight tell us how you liked the bag, I've been thinking I could use one but I have wondered if it would be much of an improvement over the tote I'm using now (just a bag with two handles, no pockets or anything)

Love the BAG!
Best money I have spent! Well not really but made it so much nicer. It held all of my stuff including the album. It fits nice in my car I didn't have to worry about it moving around. Plus I had hands free to bring home the new stuff I bought :D
I highly recommend it. it is the crop in style Jr. I got it from Michael's with the 40% off coupon.

Well last night I bought,
the new mini purple album that gives a portion to Altzhiemer's
plus then you get 1/2 price page protectors

the sqaure cutter
12x12 album sage color with the off white pages plus page protectors
2 sets of the quick packs
Plus she had the Christmas pages 1/2 price and they will go great in the current album I am working on! only $5

I then got the mini square cutter for free! I did laugh and said I was done shopping for at least a month! HAHAHA
Now I think I am fairly set. I might want some more pens.....

Spinning,

I know just how you feel. I desperately want a Paper Sticker Binder - and I can get one in the UK but it's £33 that's nearly $50! if I wait until I go to Orlando in June, I can get one for about half that, so I am trying to wait - but I so want to call and order it now!

And the addiction is so strong, that our first day in Orlando will not find us in the Magic Kingdom - but Michael's - clutching my 40% off coupon (hopefully I will be able to find it this year). I have a tour of the scrapbook stores built into our holiday plan!

Bev

Bev how do you get the 40% of coupons? they no longer have the cirrculars at our michael's you have to wait till the new paper comes out.
Also did you know if you find and ACMoore coupon you can use it there too? Actually I think any coupon they will match it.
Wish I could help you get coupons but by the time I would mail it to you it would expire! Do they offer the coupons on the net you can print out?
Any help I can give you let me know! I am from PA so our papers are different than Florida. I wonder if I sent the coupons to your hotel if that would work? Just don't know!
have fun!
Sondra

Bev, I can just get you the binder using a coupon. Do you have a link to the one you want? One less thing you'd have to worry about. There are several stores here so I should be able to get oen.

When I bought my Jr. tote it was to corral my addiction. I made a resolution that I would not own any more stuff then would fit in my tote. I have kept that promise fairly well but ..... I love the XX large totes on wheels that all the ladies wheeled into the all day crop 2 weeks ago. :Pinkbounc "I WANT ONE"

I was planning on buying a paper and searching for the coupon - last year we bought the paper (and it was enormous) and scoured it, and never found the coupon - when I went to Michaels she said it should have been in there, but didn't offer me a discount anyway:mad:

Janette thanks for the offer. that's probably not a bad idea, I'll have a think about exactly which one I want and let you know.

Bev

Bev the coupon schedule around here for ACMoore is Sunday and Thr
I haven't figured out Michael's schedule. they just opened up around here. I know I have seen them in Sunday's paper.
Good luck!

Hey, Spinning, where are you in PA? Here I think AC Moore is usually Wed. and Sun. (in the Reading paper....though I go to Allentown usually) I don't know about the Philly paper...there wasn't an ad this week! I've heard Sunday.

But last weekend I was at my sil's at the shore in NJ and she got 7 Michael's ads! I've been stocking up on dies for my sizzix this week!

Sigh...well, I'm addicted too....so bad I had to start getting my stuff wholesale...lol. Now I just go to my own inventory whenever I need something. Heck, I have a whole room now!

Hi I am from Media, PA about an hour from Reading. Love to shop in Reading!
On Sunday I riped out an AC moore coupon. I found it in the Daily times. I don't think I have ever seen on in the Inquirer but never really looked. I know Michael's at times is in the Sunday paper.
isn't the addictions great? I am headed to my old job that has a die cutter to cut out some stuff...LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter