I have bad news....

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
it seems I jumped the gun in posting that I was pregnant. I was but Weds.Sept 12 I started to miscarry there is not much hope that I will carry this pregnancy to term.I can not thank you all enough for your well wishes and words.But it seems this one was not meant to be.

Mal:(

I'm so sorry for your loss! I also had a miscarrage (at 10 weeks) before I had my beautiful daughter. I kept quiet about my second pregnancy until almost 4 months along because it was so hard to tell people about the m/c. I hope that you and your family are doing well. {{hugs}}

Oh Mal I am so sorry........ If you want to talk let me know-I've been through the same thing twice. My heart is breaking for you.

there are no words i could offer to bring you any comfort,, I'm just so sorry for you and DH
and DS .. you'll be in my thoughts and let me know if you want chat,, love laurie

I'm so very sorry, Mal. What heartbreaking news.

Please know that we love you.

Big hug,
Debbie

Oh Mal, I am so sorry! I wish I could take your pain away!

Mal,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know the heartbreak you must be feeling. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{hugs}}}

Rosanna

I m/c between my two dds. The good news is, I had a successful pregnancy about 1 month after the m/c. My closest friend had the same thing. It seems much more common than you would think. Good luck and remember we're all here for you.

I'm so sorry Mal. I have been through 4 of them. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

I'm so sorry Mal! My mom had one before the birth of my little sister, and I remember how hard it was for her to go through. You have my thoughts and prayers.

Mal- I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. You are in my thughts- laura

Mal,
We are very sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Jackie and Dave Costantino

sorry Mal, there are no words to make you feel better. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care!!

I wish I could say the right word right now, but all I can say is how sorry I am for your loss. I'l pray for you and your family tonight.

Joline

they really mean alot.As many of you know this is not my first miscarriage but I do hope it is my last.Thanks again everyone for the kind words they DO mean more to me than you know.

Mal

Oh, Mal, I am so very, very sorry!! :(
{{{HUGS}}}
My prayers go out to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter