• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have another question! About magic bands

bethy37

Earning My Ears
I have seen conflicting info about the magic band activation. I booked everything thru Disney. Do I have to check in the first day or can I go straight to the parks?

Welcome to the dis, beth.

If linked to your tickets or package, go right to the parks.

You can go to the parks if you have tickets linked (including package tickets I think). You won't have access to your room or anything else that is connected to the room reservation (like dining credits) until you go to the front desk and present an ID.

I have seen conflicting info about the magic band activation. I booked everything thru Disney. Do I have to check in the first day or can I go straight to the parks?

If tickets are part of a package you need to either check in at resort first or visit guest relations to activate your tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter