• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have an inkling my DD is going to be quite excited!

RoseBug

<font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own
She was watching a little bit of Disney Channel tonight and the advert came on for the Disney on Ice competition, with the princesses and the London Disney Store with the dresses etc. She squealed and shouted "Mammy!!! Look!! Wow! It's so pretty and look Ariel....!"

I suspect she may wee herself with excitement when she sees the castle and meets the princesses for the first time! I am so excited now, and can't wait to see her face! :lovestruc

She is so cute how exciting! I want to go to the dancing on Ice (I know you mean you are going to Disneyland Paris though lol)

She is so cute how exciting! I want to go to the dancing on Ice (I know you mean you are going to Disneyland Paris though lol)

DD has been to DoI twice now, she has just been in awe. I've been loads and am like such a child. The princess one is only on further south so no way we can go! Gutted!

I will never forget taking DD when she was 3: the whole trip was a complete princessfest! She absolutely had a ball and I'm sure your daughter will too :-)

DD has been to DoI twice now, she has just been in awe. I've been loads and am like such a child. The princess one is only on further south so no way we can go! Gutted!

For us we are too far south or too far west lol we are looking at Birmingham but its either the weekend we get back from DLP (also DD birthday weekend) or weekend after! X

am waiting to see if we have won the competition first and then will be trying to get tickets for the London shows

We're off to see Disney on Ice at Wembley Arena the weekend before our trip away!

It's going to get us all in the magical Disney mood!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter