• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Have A Rumbly In My Tumbly For Free Dining 2008

Loved the Puny pics and the ones of Tommy relaxing at WDW! The ones of him on the benches reminded me of the guy in one of the WDW planning DVD's (from 2006 or 2007...not sure) who is always looking for a bench to sit on while the others are enjoying all of the attractions. ;)

can you tell me where that bench with goofy is? my MIL loves him so it would be cool to get a picture of it.

It's in MK on Main Street.

so about those stash reefs. i don't have that style, but i can tell you that reefs are the MOST comfortable flip flops. jordan, i haven't tried the rainbows yet, so don't get mad at me!! i would try those reefs if you can, you won't be dissappointed!
Reefs are now on my list of shoes to try.:thumbsup2

:sad2:

:rotfl: Great job. I think you and Puny are related. :rotfl:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Loved the Puny pics and the ones of Tommy relaxing at WDW! The ones of him on the benches reminded me of the guy in one of the WDW planning DVD's (from 2006 or 2007...not sure) who is always looking for a bench to sit on while the others are enjoying all of the attractions. ;)
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
OMGosh. You win the prize. You are exactly right. It's from the WDW planning video from 2006. We were planning our 20th Anniversary trip without kids and watching the DVD. My DH and DS thought that guy was funny. That's why we did it because it fits my DH's personality. My DS thought it was great. He laughed so hard when he looked at all the benches his dad had tried out.:lmao:

Hiya!!! :wave:

Saw you on another thread I read and thought I'd check out your PTR since it looks like you'll be at WDW near or while we are there.... Love your PTR... I'm a P.P. Pirate fan now :worship: We have one of those.... Haven't picked our mascot yet for this trip... was going to bring one last year but didn't techinacly give one that appointed title and take pics of it....

I'm definatly along for this ride :thumbsup2

Bags..here's my choice for bags.....
manpacking001.jpg

OR
manpacking002.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

shmu,

Good luck on getting HEALTHY!!! Love all the puny picutres!!:lmao: He is so cute! I just want to hold him, and squeeze him, and love him forever!!:hug:

Hope your hubby's knees are feeling better for the trip!!:scared1:

OMG! I just found this and I'm hooked! I don't normally check out the PTR's but this was at the top and so I clicked! You sound like a woman after my own heart! Of course, I'm from Savannah, and have tons of friends in N GA. My BFF. :sad1: I'm assuming that you're from the north side of ATL because you said that you went "down" to ATL for your honeymoon. (Of course, I knowt that doesn't necessarily mean that you actually drove south, because I understand Georgian.) But anywho, what was I talking about again?

Oh, oh, I know know...
We are going for bounce-back free dining in 2008!!!! Sept 20-27 to be more precise. I need to get a ticker...:surfweb: My BFF's family will meet us there. Together we'll have 4 adults and 2 6 year olds and 2 four year olds and an 18 month old. :scared1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
OMGosh. You win the prize. You are exactly right. It's from the WDW planning video from 2006. We were planning our 20th Anniversary trip without kids and watching the DVD. My DH and DS thought that guy was funny. That's why we did it because it fits my DH's personality. My DS thought it was great. He laughed so hard when he looked at all the benches his dad had tried out.:lmao:

:thumbsup2

If my 6-year-old son hadn't watched that DVD a million times before our trip, I might not have made the connection.

:lmao:

Love the bench pictures - they are great! :goodvibes
Thank you.:hippie:

Hiya!!!

Saw you on another thread I read and thought I'd check out your PTR since it looks like you'll be at WDW near or while we are there.... Love your PTR... I'm a P.P. Pirate fan now :worship: We have one of those.... Haven't picked our mascot yet for this trip... was going to bring one last year but didn't techinacly give one that appointed title and take pics of it....

I'm definatly along for this ride :thumbsup2
:welcome: Glad you're here.:hippie: When exactly are you going?

shmu,

Good luck on getting HEALTHY!!! Love all the puny picutres!!:lmao: He is so cute! I just want to hold him, and squeeze him, and love him forever!!:hug:

Hope your hubby's knees are feeling better for the trip!!:scared1:
Thanks. DH's knees are getting better. :thumbsup2

OMG! I just found this and I'm hooked! I don't normally check out the PTR's but this was at the top and so I clicked! You sound like a woman after my own heart! Of course, I'm from Savannah, and have tons of friends in N GA. My BFF. :sad1: I'm assuming that you're from the north side of ATL because you said that you went "down" to ATL for your honeymoon. (Of course, I knowt that doesn't necessarily mean that you actually drove south, because I understand Georgian.) But anywho, what was I talking about again?

Oh, oh, I know know...
We are going for bounce-back free dining in 2008!!!! Sept 20-27 to be more precise. I need to get a ticker...:surfweb: My BFF's family will meet us there. Together we'll have 4 adults and 2 6 year olds and 2 four year olds and an 18 month old. :scared1:
:welcome: I love Savannah. Great place to visit.:thumbsup2 Yep. We are north of Atlanta. If you understand Georgian talk then you should also relate to the phrase that all soda is a Coke. We always ask for a Coke.:confused3 Even if it's a Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, etc. Guess cause Coke is based in Atlanta. Looks like we have a couple of overlap days in our trip.

:thumbsup2

If my 6-year-old son hadn't watched that DVD a million times before our trip, I might not have made the connection.

:lmao:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I remember that age well.

I usually put up my post for the week about this time. Ya'll will have to be patient. I am whooped. Busy, tiring week. LOTS of paperwork for our business and a lot of painting in our basement (Goal #1) I painted the bathroom today. The last room. Looks like it needs one more coat though when I checked it a couple of hours ago.:mad:

The only reason I'm up right now is I am waiting for DH and DS to return from a karate tournament in NC that my DS participated in. When DH called earlier, he said that DS medaled in both his events.:cool1: He also got to be a judge on some of the other events. This was a first for him. Proud Mommy moment.:hug:

I'll try and get a post up tomorrow sometime.:surfweb:

That's great about your ds medaling at his tournament!

Oh my heck!!! I just laughed till I cried over that!!!

I had a similar instance ....my aunt took pictures during the birth of my daughter wich I took to walmart''s 1 hour. When I went to pcik them up I told the guy there to wait a minute because I'd want some duplicates and enlargements. I was horrified when I started flipping through them and over half of one roll was me......spread eagle.....with my dr.'s face on one side and up in the far corner you could see my face and my dh handing me the baby!

That's great about your ds medaling at his tournament!
:hug: Love my kids.

Oh my heck!!! I just laughed till I cried over that!!!

I had a similar instance ....my aunt took pictures during the birth of my daughter wich I took to walmart''s 1 hour. When I went to pcik them up I told the guy there to wait a minute because I'd want some duplicates and enlargements. I was horrified when I started flipping through them and over half of one roll was me......spread eagle.....with my dr.'s face on one side and up in the far corner you could see my face and my dh handing me the baby!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: We lose all our dignity with that birth stuff don't we.:lmao:

OMG! I'm sorry but that is one of the funniest things I have read in long while. But thanks for the picture tip. :flower3: It will be commited to memory this instant.

Still loving P.P. adventures. At least now he's trying to help you out instead of drinking up all the alcohol. :drinking1

Those coconut cups are pretty cool. :thumbsup2

OMG! I'm sorry but that is one of the funniest things I have read in long while. But thanks for the picture tip. :flower3: It will be commited to memory this instant.

Still loving P.P. adventures. At least now he's trying to help you out instead of drinking up all the alcohol. :drinking1

Those coconut cups are pretty cool. :thumbsup2
Glad I could give you the medicine of laughter.:rotfl2:
That's my mission in life apparently with some of the things I get myself into. Just call me LUCY.:lmao:

Yeah, Puny is doing pretty well. Trying to earn his keep I guess.

Got the cups through Oriental Trading.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter