I have a question for Detroit area DISers.

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
How do I get to the tunnel to Windsor coming in on I 94? Is it easy to get to the tunnel this route?

Usually we take 96 to the Lodge (10) but I hear there's WAY too much construction going that way.

Help!! :car:

I guess the easiest way would be to take I-94 to I-75 South. You will be headed South towards the river and the Ren Center will be directly in front of you in the distance. About 2 miles after getting on I-75, there will be an exit for I-375 South but you really are just heading straight ahead. At that point I-75 South forks off to the right (2 lanes). Following I-375 South you will pass 2 exits and then you will be on Jefferson Avenue right in front of the Ren Center. The entrance to the bridge is on your left. HTH. If it's not clear from my description, ask any questions you may have. Amy

TnKrBeLlA012 said:
Off the subject but did you always live in S.C.S? That is where I grew up. We are about the same age. Just curious.

Hi...I have lived in SCS since 1992. I grew up in Clinton Twp (formerly it was part of Mt Clemens) and went to Clintondale. I used to live in the 12/Harper area....now I am at 10/Jefferson area

Lisa L from MI said:
Hi...I have lived in SCS since 1992. I grew up in Clinton Twp (formerly it was part of Mt Clemens) and went to Clintondale. I used to live in the 12/Harper area....now I am at 10/Jefferson area[/QUOTE Hie to you also! I lived at 11/Harper. I went to St. Germaines and then Lakeview. My husband lived at 9/Harper and went to Southlake.

Thanks guys. Another question. Does 94 (and yes I'm coming from the West) go by the Lodge (10)? Since starting this thread I talked to my DS who goes to college at UDM and he thinks once I get on 10 where "he thinks" 94 meets downtown, there is no construction. Does anyone know?

Coming from the West, the exit for 10 (John C. Lodge) is about 1-2 miles before the exit to I-75. Can't help you with regards to construction in that area but you could check the M-Dot website. HTH, Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter