• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a pin code - how do I book online with it?

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
I want to book online quickly today - I just don't have time to spend on the phone with Disney. I have my pin code - how can I use the online booking system to book with a pin code? I can't find where to enter the code. Thanks!

Sorry, but you have to actually call to have your pin code applied. You can book online and then call...it might save you a few minutes!

I've called and just inquired about the pin code - worked up the whole trip and pricing, The CM was super nice, did not mind me just checking the pricing and all - and it was a good deal, but we weren't ready to book:(

So...even if your just want to "see" what the price in the end would be, it's worth it to call.

You have to call. Unless it's an email pin with a link to click for booking, I don't think there's any way to put in a code online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter