I have a packing tip to share!

Iott Family

DIS Veteran
I bought two of those plastic hinged cases that snap shut and you can put a bar of soap in. YOu can find them in the sample/travel sized toiletry isle of most stores. I put a deck of cards in one and 24 count of crayons in the other to keep in the diaper bag/backpack while we are at disney. That way if the kids get bored I can entertain them and everything stays nice and neat in the bag. We are driving down to Disney Friday/Saturday from Indy and its along trek.
Anyways, those little cases cost less than a dollar and will fit nicely in my bag of tricks. I hope some of you can make goo duse of this tip since I have used plenty of yours!!!

Thanks!:banana:

Thank you for the tip. I am going to check into getting those today. We leave in two weeks.....Happy Happy Joy Joy

What a great traveling tip! Thanks for posting. :)

As a mother of 3 boys, may I suggest the small colored pencils. If you are going in summer the FL sun is HOT and the crayons can melt even in the diaper bag. Great Idea though! Am anxious to try the cards!!!

That is a GREAT idea! Even at home our playing cards end up everywhere, I am going to get a few for our playing cards and uno decks:)

Thanks
TJ

Last year when our flight to Orlando from Rockford, IL was delayed for three hours that deck of playing cards was a life saver. It made that waiting time go so much faster!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter